Massage Therapy Cont. Ed.

Comments (8)

Pamela Uher in Channahon, Illinois

81 months ago

I would love to have classes here in channahon, I am located in Morris, IL. I would like lymphatic drainage, cranial sacrel, Cancer, orthopedic massage techniques. I would also like to learn equine massage.

Brandell Brown in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

I would love for classes to take place here in Chicago, I'm located across the street from Oak Park. I'm interested i taking Equine and small animal massage classes my self. There aren't any taining classes local at all. So it would be a honor for someone like me, to have the chance too be considered as such.

tranettew in Chicago, Illinois

80 months ago

I don't know about being able to offer Equine class in the city proper. I think that would have to go done in one of the suburbs where there are stables.

80 months ago

My mistake i ment k9, feline and small animal massage

80 months ago

Yeah keep me posted.

Dell

kinga in Chicago, Illinois

77 months ago

Brandell Brown in Chicago, Illinois said: I would love for classes to take place here in Chicago, I'm located across the street from Oak Park. I'm interested i taking Equine and small animal massage classes my self. There aren't any taining classes local at all. So it would be a honor for someone like me, to have the chance too be considered as such.

i would like to go 2 skool but i dont know were im interested in ur skool...

tranettew in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

Nobody saying that they don't exist, clearly there are gonna be CEUs where there are massage schools, I'm talking about a spaced dedicated to providing affordable, quality classes on a semi-regular basis so that you don't have to wait months on end for a particular class to come around again.

Catey in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

Hey Tranette
There is a place up in Evanston similar to what you are thinking of getting started
(MSI-healing.com)
Other then that I would like to add more neuromuscular therapies to my tool box.
Are you still @ ct?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.