We need employees? Wonderful positions open.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Hello, This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. Please do not use the forums as a place of recruitment. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

maria in Chicago, Illinois

67 months ago

Tasha Smith in Chicago, Illinois said: I have a huge project i've been working to help the ex-offender re-enter the work force to view it go here www.tashasmith.webs.com however I need lots of help this will become a paid position. If you are interested please send me an email to <Edited by Host: Contact Info Removed> and I will send you all the details. I'm seeking dedicated, compassionate, loyal, and ambitious people to join our team. The position includes travel exspenses will be paid by employer. I'm seeking lead generators, motivational speakers, web designers, programmers, receptionists and planners. If this describes any of your qualifications please send me an email to <Edited by Host: Contact Info Removed>

hi my name is Maria Dias i would like more information about the receptionist position u can e-mail me @ chickybaby_124@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike Stulov in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

66 months ago

A well organized and hardworking person from Russia with advanced language skills is looking for some vacations in Illinois(desirable in Chicago area). Worked as a waiter, cassier. Now work as a photographer at Nizhny Novgorod state linguistic university named after N.A. Dobroluibov.
As for hobbies, I am fond of cooking, and, of coirse, I am fond of photography.
Please, feed back for my reply in nearest 3 days.
Best vishes,
Mike.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.