What are the best neigborhoods in Chicago?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Reply - Report abuse

joe in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

Host said: Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Norwood park far northwest side of chi. great schools low crime

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Isman A in Manassas, Virginia

81 months ago

we're trying to relocate due to allerg and asthma purpose, i've two of my little once with severe allergies and asthma and since the weather in Virginia is not co-oprating with there issues and we been advised not only by families but by dr's as well so give me more info the life style in chicago and where would you recommend to rise family we need change im still reviewing my other options but chicago comes first everytime i don't know why? but will see.. thank you...

Debra Jo in Palatine, Illinois

76 months ago

Isman A in Manassas, Virginia said: we're trying to relocate due to allerg and asthma purpose, i've two of my little once with severe allergies and asthma and since the weather in Virginia is not co-oprating with there issues and we been advised not only by families but by dr's as well so give me more info the life style in chicago and where would you recommend to rise family we need change im still reviewing my other options but chicago comes first everytime i don't know why? but will see.. thank you...

Don't think you won't suffer from allergies in the Chicago area. We have them too. Your best bet is Arizona.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.