Job search in Cincinnati?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Cincinnati?

Reply - Report abuse

Carlos McCullum in Cincinnati, Ohio

85 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Cincinnati?

Hi my name is Carlos McCullum and i am new here and really need work. I am a vrey hard worker get alone well with other can work anytime

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Orasa A. Moreland in Cincinnati, Ohio

83 months ago

Hello my name is orasa Moreland and i have been living here in the cincinnati area all my life, and i just can't find work in my field, i am a food service worker, that is dependable,hardworking team player,and have the skills of the supervision and training of others. I am asking for your assisted.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Orasa A. Moreland

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Jan Thomas in Cincinnati, Ohio

74 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Cincinnati?

Check out the Hamilton County one-stop center: Super Jobs Centers in Cincinnati (513.731.9800)! There are no fees for services and they provide lots of help for your job search including free use of fax, phones, copiers computers, and printers (for job search activities only). There are workshops to help with resumes, interviewing skills, etc. There are LOTS of job postings in all areas and they have hiring events and job fairs regularly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

john dameron in Cincinnati, Ohio

73 months ago

I am looking for welder work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bogdan in Brooklyn, New York

73 months ago

We have openings in Gulfport, MS only and for aluminum welders only.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jan Thomas in Cincinnati, Ohio

73 months ago

john dameron in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I am looking for welder work

John,

What type of welding do you do? I have a company looking for flux core welders. You should come in to Super Jobs to find out about our jobs. Welders are in high demand.

Jan Thomas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Virginie in Montreal, Quebec

68 months ago

john dameron in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I am looking for welder work

Try Inerfab - can't really recall if it's the good spelling. I had a friend working there as a welder quite a few years ago. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

john dameron in Cincinnati, Ohio

68 months ago

hey all have a job but its not really a good paying job. still looking to find something 14dollars up here in cincinnati ohio hey virginie in montreal is spelled enerfab I use to work for them its very hard work but very good pay most important you have to be very good at welding there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

roscocollier228 in Cincinnati, Ohio

68 months ago

I've been looking for a job since October. I'm looking to get back into the Customer Service field, but I'm also experienced with thiry-five years of workplace knowledge in the areas of shipping and receiving, Technical skills in machine operations, R&D Lab work, and have computer skills.

bobtrapp20 in Cincinnati, Ohio

65 months ago

I was recently laid off from my company in April. I have extensive purchasing experience, especially with machined parts and fabrications. I am also experienced with assembly operations, bills of material, lean manufacturing and 5S concepts.

I am looking for a company that has a need for these, but not limited to these services.

I would enjoy an opportunity to work for a company where i could mentor others in the organization.

Thanks,

Bob

Albusmaxi@yahoo.com in Hamilton, Ohio

64 months ago

Bob,
Great, thanks. Actually I have heard of this group from sometime ago.
I'll look them up.

Thanks,
Steve

bobtrapp20 in Cincinnati, Ohio

64 months ago

Steve,

Look me up if you go there. Maybe I will see you Monday.

Good luck.

Bob

Albusmaxi@yahoo.com in Hamilton, Ohio

64 months ago

Bob,
Will do.
Thanks,
Steve

mindy in Norfolk, Virginia

63 months ago

hi im looking to relocate to cincinnati, OH, within the next few months, but im trying to find a job before i get there. i need something part time, i am a student. i have done cashiering waitressing, customer service, i have also worked in an office as a office admin, i get along with everyone. if anyone could help me, id appreciate it.

thank-you
mindy

Gerri Harris in Cincinnati, Ohio

59 months ago

mindy in Norfolk, Virginia said: hi im looking to relocate to cincinnati, OH, within the next few months, but im trying to find a job before i get there. i need something part time, i am a student. i have done cashiering waitressing, customer service, i have also worked in an office as a office admin, i get along with everyone. if anyone could help me, id appreciate it.

thank-you
mindy

Hey Mindy,
I want to say DO NOT MOVE HERE!! There is nothing here. I graduated college last May and still have not found a job. Super Jobs is only for those without high school education. I called and talked to someone and they told me that they are not the best resource for me. I called my college and they told me to keep applying.

I'm a single parent and need to work. However, when I do apply I always get too qualifed or they wanted someone else. It's frusrating as hell. I am seriously thinking about moving south next year. But Cincinnati may have jobs depends what you are looking for. Hope I helped.

Albusmaxi@yahoo.com in Hicksville, Ohio

59 months ago

All the job search engines I am using seem to be a "blackhole"
I apply and apply and NO response on anything. I use career builder, monster indeed yada yada yada...
Does anybody out there know of a good decent job search website??
Let me know

Thanks,

heartkalli in Bangalore, India

57 months ago

Hi gurys,

i have H1B and want to relocate to Cincinnati is there any HR positions available please let me know

zoombrar in Cincinnati, Ohio

49 months ago

I have to Cincinnati recently. Looking for job in Technical Sales/Marketing. Can anybody help me?
Thanks

Woods in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

47 months ago

I'm trying to relocate to my home town of Cincy. Environmental Professional/Scientist/PM/QC with 15 years experience and ed. Seeing many posting but getting few bites. Recruiters, job boards no help. Welcome anyone who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone...etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jenn in Cincinnati, Ohio

42 months ago

This place is like an abyss for employment. I have 15 years + experience in my field and cannot even get a job at a local fast food restaurant. My advice to anyone is to NOT move here.

Belcan in Cincinnati, Ohio

32 months ago

Belcan Tech Services is a technically-minded staffing organization with multiple available positions in Cincinnati. Check us out on Facebook! Search for Belcan TechServices Cincinnati to view our avaialable positions!

Good luck, and keep searching. While the economy has hit Cincinnati hard, positions are available!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

WJennings in Cincinnati, Ohio

32 months ago

Carlos McCullum in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Hi my name is Carlos McCullum and i am new here and really need work. I am a vrey hard worker get alone well with other can work anytime

I had the darndest time trying to get in with this company around this time last year. I hired a personal trainer and got my butt in shape and for some magical reason they hired me. I think his site is xactwellness.com now...he used to work for a local gym tho...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.