Tyring to find, Social Work in Cincinnati

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Linda in Reynoldsburg, Ohio

61 months ago

I am trying to move from Columbus to Cincinnati. However I am having a difficult time obtaining employment in my field. Currently I am working as a Child Welfare Caseworker, but with the recent layoffs in Cincinnati in the casemanagement field, I feel that my chances of finding employment are slim to none. I also feel like I only have a few resources that I am constantly checking, only to get disappointed to see that no new positions are added, or the ones that were there are quickly taken down from the websites.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

roger in Sumter, South Carolina

59 months ago

Linda in Reynoldsburg, Ohio said: I am trying to move from Columbus to Cincinnati. However I am having a difficult time obtaining employment in my field. Currently I am working as a Child Welfare Caseworker, but with the recent layoffs in Cincinnati in the casemanagement field, I feel that my chances of finding employment are slim to none. I also feel like I only have a few resources that I am constantly checking, only to get disappointed to see that no new positions are added, or the ones that were there are quickly taken down from the websites.

Montgomery County CPS has openings but few qualified candidates. Relatively close to Cinncinati.

roger in Sumter, South Carolina

59 months ago

Montgomery County CPS has openings but lacks qualified candidates. Dayton is relatively close to Cincinati.

Linda in Blacklick, Ohio

59 months ago

Thank you for the information. I will check into that.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.