You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Ced O. in Cincinnati, Ohio

57 months ago

Does any one know of any places that will hire ex felons in Cincinnati Ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Dennis Schadler in Covington, Kentucky

57 months ago

I am having a hard time finding a stable job due to my prior drug problem. Although I completed Kenton County Drug Court back in 2002. Which took me two years and a month to complete a three year program. Companys just don't want to give felons a chance to prove they can change their lives. So I started sub contracted jobs back in 2003 and was doin good untill the declining economy of our country, now I am broke, jobless, and soon to be homeless all because of my past. I have put in so many resumes in the past six weeks and have not got one call for a job because of BACKROUND CHECKS!!!!! So someone tell me where I can find a decent job making the money I am accustom to making. Alleast a job that pays $14 an hour so I can make ends meet for my family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dale in Cincinnati, Ohio

57 months ago

My experiance has been that small companys are more forgiving than the big company's.I am an ex drug addict and been straight for 33 years. I open up the subject of drug testing before the employer does and I tell them yes you bet. I will take a drug test eny day every day. I made some mistakes and have been clean for 33 years. Good luck dtspickup13@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Pettis in Cincinnati, Ohio

34 months ago

I have been trying to get a job for years before it was said that the economy went bad. I belive that people with records would make up a good portion of the population. If people with a record can't get work how could they get money the positive way? Who is perfect who has not made a mistake before? Be realistic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jay in Cincinnati, Ohio

24 months ago

first I want to say people that saying they cant find a job with a record are not looking hard . i have a record i have been out of prison now for around 20 years i have work any place i tried to get a job just remember you have to try a little harder thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.