Anybody have any feedback about Legendary Promotions?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 106 of 106)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

BEWARE in Waltham, Massachusetts

30 months ago

SOUTH SIDE ASSOCIATES - UNPROFESSIONAL, SCAM, RIP OFF, HORRIBLE BUSINESS, DUMB BLONDE CHICK THAT THINKS HER TIME IS MORE VALUABLE THAN YOURS... RUDE, SNOTTY, NO REAL JOBS OR MONEY, NOT EVEN HER OFFICE SPACE!! SCAMMER!!!! BEWARE..

Made yall a list! :) in Odessa, Florida said: Hope this helps you out. Here's a list of all the scam companies to stay away from.
1)AMI - Annex Marketing INC.
2)CPM INC.
3)Legendary Promotions
4)Precision Marketing
5)Rapture Marketing
6)Bay Point Marketing
7)Pro Source
8)ICON Industries Inc.
9)EPG
10)BFG
11)South Side Associates
12)Vector Marketing
13)TB Systems, INC.

And they are changing up the name of the company before you can blink an eye. LOL! Just stay clear of them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Made yall a list! :) in Tampa, Florida

30 months ago

Made yall a list! :) in Odessa, Florida said: Hope this helps you out. Here's a list of all the scam companies to stay away from.
1)AMI - Annex Marketing INC.
2)CPM INC.
3)Legendary Promotions
4)Precision Marketing
5)Rapture Marketing
6)Bay Point Marketing
7)Pro Source
8)ICON Industries Inc.
9)EPG
10)BFG
11)South Side Associates
12)Vector Marketing
13)TB Systems, INC.
14)Capital MSI

And they are changing up the name of the company before you can blink an eye. LOL! Just stay clear of them.

Like I said before they are changing the companies name before you can blink an eye. Here's the new one to watch out for.

Capital MSI aka Capital Marketing Solutions, INC. These characters are a f'n joke! LOL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mike in Saint Petersburg, Florida

30 months ago

Ok, i'll add my experience to the mix. i attended an interview last wednesday, second interview thursday (along with a walk-through one of the 'home depot' stores they're currently promoting.) i was told that i had the ability to earn 100k, run my own group of guys, leap and bound up the corporate ladder easily due to my previous management experience. well, today was my 4th day in the home depot stores. let me say this first - the guys i went out with were legitimate and professional. no issues with them. second, the home depot deal they have going is also legitimate, they do have a contract to provide them with leads for their cabinet and bathroom refacing department. but this is where it gets sticky. i've walked about a total of 30 miles around 2 stores (over the course of 4x 7-8 hour shifts each day.) i managed to talk to just about everyone in the during those times, some were interested, some were eager. but mostly, they were tired of being approached by promotion reps. if they weren't 'in a new home and everythings perfect' then they were 'renters' or 'not interested in doing anything right now' or 'i've spoken to your guys already' or 'i don't have time for this right now'. today i kept a record of what everyone said. around 1% gave me the time of day. between me and my 'team leader' we spoke to about 120 people. we got 1 lead. to be perfectly honest i'll be surprised if that one goes through.
this company has a good product. they have a good 'attitude'. but they don't have professionalism. they like to think they do, but their training is abysmal, their offices are disgusting, the information they provide is 'off the shelf' and in my opinion will continue to hire anyone with a pulse, with promises of riches and success to anyone willing (and desperate enough) to listen. i was doubtful after i walked in the door for the first attitude. i gave them a break. foolish me. in my opinion, stay away. there's much better out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Frustrated Job Seeker in Brandon, Florida

28 months ago

Beware! South Side Associates also goes by the name of The Stratton Group. I have done some research, and the owner of South Side Associates is also the owner of The Stratton Group. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

InfamousTaz in Atlanta, Georgia

4 months ago

So yes they are at it again.

Icon Industries, Inc
1755 The Exchange SE Marietta, GA 30339
Suite 265 (although she told me 355)

They now have a new web address
www.iconinc-usa.com
www.facebook.com/ICONinc

BE AWARE!

They called me for an interview today and since I didn't remember the company I asked her to send me a confirmation and information about the job to my email. I didn't receive anything till about 30 mins ago and it was more of an email that they couldn't contact me. What? So anyways thank gosh they included their web address because when the woman gave me the address she gave me the wrong suite number trying to throw me off, guess she assumed I would look it up think its the adoption agency and just come. but no I'm smarter than that hunny. I did some extensive research on this place and apparently they are ripping people off around the world. This has got to stop. Guess who isn't going to that interview tomorrow. ME...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mass in Randolph, Massachusetts

2 months ago

They seem to have moved to Mass.

Now its called "Greater Boston Events" the owner of the same companies mentioned here is pictured on their facebook page.

Interviewed there and it doesn't sound legit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.