You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Karen Hunt in Charleston, West Virginia

76 months ago

I am attempting to contact my aunt Stella Krankkala, originally from WV

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Stella M Krankkala in Palm Harbor, Florida

53 months ago

Hi Karen Hunt, This is Stella How are you Hope to hear from you. Have a great day, Stella

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

karen hunt in Saint Albans, West Virginia

53 months ago

Stella M Krankkala in Palm Harbor, Florida said: Hi Karen Hunt, This is Stella How are you Hope to hear from you. Have a great day, Stella
Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just got home 4 am from Bluefield Regional Hospital, I work there as a Nurse Pract. I am so tickled to talk to you. How are you and how is your health, wish I could see you. Dad is still hanging on, talks often of you. He would know you. Are you ever gonna come back in? We all go down there on Sundays. I have 3 grand kids, but still think i am 35 yrs. LOL. Single, looking for good husband. I would like to see you, and i know daddy would, if you cant travel, maybe somehow i could fly down and see you. I always wonder where you were. We love you and speak of you and Bobby often. I know he passed away, but he left me with fond memories of his visits with us. Vello came to see us from Hurley, VA. Russel is still living, beside daddy in mom-mas ole house. Willie in Pipestem, bertha died. Estil, wife, thelma died, Kat and Oliver died, the only other left is Ralph and he is too honorary to die. LOL, in wheel chair, still beating Kathy's ass off with cane. Kedar live with him. Will get you some good pictures sent to you. Do you have email? We love you Aunt Stella, karen hunt addair

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

karen hunt in Saint Albans, West Virginia

53 months ago

Stella M Krankkala in Palm Harbor, Florida said: Hi Karen Hunt, This is Stella How are you Hope to hear from you. Have a great day, Stella
Stella did you get my message, i still live in Panther, WV

karen hunt in Charleston, West Virginia

44 months ago

Stella, i cant seem to contact you. would love to see you, i am in the phone book if you ever want to come in. Dad asks about you. hope all is well

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.