Reputable temp agencies?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Pinkie in Cleveland, Ohio

23 months ago

Can anyone recommend a reputable temp agency in the Cleveland area? I have been laid off for a year, and have had no luck finding a job, and am not even getting many interviews. I'd gladly go to work for a temp agency, if I could find one that's reputable, that actually has some real job openings.

I was laid off from another job a couple of years ago, and tried Area Temps, Office Team, and Robert Half, and a couple others (can't remember the names), with no luck. I'd go in, interview great, pass all of their tests with flying colors, have good references, and still not get offered a single temp job. Area Temps was just a total joke, very unprofessional.

My husband got his current job, at a factory, 5 years ago, through Kelly Services, but they mostly seem to have manufacturing jobs, which I don't have an experience in/am not interested in.

Any recommendations?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

docdoc50 in Beachwood, Ohio

18 months ago

I was told that Accountemps is a decent agency. I have not used them but was recently told that they are a good place to start. Hope this helps...goodluck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.