I am looking for before and after school care provider who lives not too far from West 104 and Clifton blvd.

Comments (3)

Vera L in Cleveland, Ohio

69 months ago

I am looking for before and after school care provider who lives not too far from West 104 and Clifton blvd.
My son is 5 years old.
HIs school starts at 9 -9:30 and pick up time is 4 pm.
My office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm.
I will need to drop my son off at your place at 7 :30 am and pick him up at 5: 30 pm.
Or you can come and stay at our place (it is less then 5 minutes walk from his school).
Occasionally I we will need a full-day care for him on days when school is closed (This is very important).

Please respond with your availability and pay requirements.
If you are not a child care provider but know someone who would be interested please pass this on.

Thank you.

Pheon

7 months ago

I have children of my own what school does he got to I have a 13 yr old son an a 11 yr old son 5 yr old daughter. Well my name is Pheon my e mail is stevon1411@gmail.com if u would love to meet

christophierce

7 months ago

Vera L in Cleveland, Ohio said: I am looking for before and after school care provider who lives not too far from West 104 and Clifton blvd.
My son is 5 years old.
HIs school starts at 9 -9:30 and pick up time is 4 pm.
My office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm.
I will need to drop my son off at your place at 7 :30 am and pick him up at 5: 30 pm.
Or you can come and stay at our place (it is less then 5 minutes walk from his school).
Occasionally I we will need a full- day care for him on days when school is closed (This is very important).

Please respond with your availability and pay requirements.
If you are not a child care provider but know someone who would be interested please pass this on.

Thank you.

If you are needing someone now, I can help out. I am needing a little extra cash. I live at 104 & lake, lake edge condo. Please email for my number and information.

Christophierce@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.