work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

manda in Cleveland, Ohio

90 months ago

who's best factory to work for

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Elyria, Ohio

90 months ago

None. Cleveland is going down the toilet.

Your best bet is to move far away from Cleveland.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

donald e tracy

89 months ago

look for package handler

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

donald e tracy

89 months ago

look job package handler cleveland,oh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Vickie in Cleveland, Ohio

80 months ago

donald e tracy said: look for package handler

What's the address?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

little nicky in Cleveland, Ohio

80 months ago

Amanda in Elyria, Ohio said: None. Cleveland is going down the toilet.

Your best bet is to move far away from Cleveland.

I have to agree....
The only people making money in Cleveland are bankruptcy lawyers, and foreclosure experts.

It looks very, very, bleak right now, unless of course you enjoy low paying, dead end jobs you have to scratch and claw to get.

I have lived here my entire life and have never seen things so bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

michaelwhite126@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

80 months ago

Looking For Steel Mill Work AS an Production worker or a Machine operator, Material Handler, General Labor, diret- hire- Keep Coming Up With Staffing Agencies- Willing To Be Take Training Jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kate Souter in Bayville, New York

80 months ago

michaelwhite126@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio said: Looking For Steel Mill Work AS an Production worker or a Machine operator, Material Handler, General Labor, diret- hire- Keep Coming Up With Staffing Agencies- Willing To Be Take Training Jobs.

Michael,
I work with Adecco in Beachwood Ohio, and we ARE an agency, but contrary to popular belief we do not only staff for temp or temp-perm positions. We also have an extensive Direct Hire market and work with many clients who want an additional person, but do not have the means or resources to market candidates. If you wanted to send me your resume, I can look it over and see if I have anything your looking for. We do not charge you a fee, which is another common misconception. kate.souter@adeccona.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rhoufiry in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

hey kate are you sure about that i hope you say the truth well i had call from some office they say same thing you did when i went to them they want charge me i have to pay them evevrymounth what the hell i need job for to pay my ills or i need job for to work for that office pay em that stupid isnt it well im mechanic of caterpillar i still did not find the my job i wanted work anything for now but when i went they want charage me work as materila handler or whatever hhhhhh stupid thing i think if they hiring you may the company they pay for them dont they ? or they want get from you money and from company 2

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

laura in Cleveland, Ohio

79 months ago

anchor on brookpark is hiring. 11830 brookpark 216 362 1850

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

donald e tracy

79 months ago

618

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

donald e tracy

79 months ago

Vickie in Cleveland, Ohio said: What's the address?

Raenna,ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

donald e tracy

79 months ago

Vickie in Cleveland, Ohio said: What's the address?

my live ravenna,ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

donald e tracy

79 months ago

i want know when hire me??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Vickie in Cleveland, Ohio

79 months ago

Kate Souter in Bayville, New York said: Michael,
I work with Adecco in Beachwood Ohio, and we ARE an agency, but contrary to popular belief we do not only staff for temp or temp-perm positions. We also have an extensive Direct Hire market and work with many clients who want an additional person, but do not have the means or resources to market candidates. If you wanted to send me your resume, I can look it over and see if I have anything your looking for. We do not charge you a fee, which is another common misconception. kate.souter@adeccona.com

Is your company Felony Friendly?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

donald e tracy

79 months ago

communication for permanent layoff june 19,2008 of gbs labeling
in stow,ohio
iwill find job apply at rubbermaid mog i am waiting she will callme.6/23/2008
about job materail handler???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

laverne in Cleveland, Ohio

63 months ago

i applied at Adecco 8 months ago no one has called me yet and i have 4 years machine operator experience at one job and a total of ten years factory experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

michaelwhite126@yahoo.com in Berea, Ohio

63 months ago

yes,i agree also which i been job hunting in any way possible with no postive action in finding a good paying job, which i'am still searching to all keep job huting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pebcle in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

I'm in my mid 50s & have been trying to find work for three years since my present employment is haphazard because the company is in litigation. I've been selective in my applications, sure that I qualify, specific in qualifications . . . I'm degreed & intelligent . . . don't know what to do to get hired anywhere. A few years ago, I applied for numerous positions for which I am quite qualified @ Lab Corp (& my desired shift, eves/nights), but their Human Resources blew me off w/"you would probably want more $ than those jobs would pay" . . . HUH!?! Talk about thinly disguised age discrimination! & although I work hard @ my present place (in three different departments), they've got ads for new hirees who will work for less pay w/out even asking me if I'd take less $ for the different jobs that I'm doing now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pebcle in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

little nicky in Cleveland, Ohio said: I have to agree....
The only people making money in Cleveland are bankruptcy lawyers, and foreclosure experts.

It looks very, very, bleak right now, unless of course you enjoy low paying, dead end jobs you have to scratch and claw to get.

I have lived here my entire life and have never seen things so bad.

Yes & you'll find that those "buy your homes" places only want to put you into some debt scheme (internet or otherwise) w/the kind of alternate loan programs that tanked the real estate market in the first place. I have a condo on sale $20K below market value (steady since Aug 2008) w/no sale. My little income goes out the window every month w/mortgage & fee. BUT my mortgage is current, I pay my bills on time, & I pay more than minimum on credit cards only to have Chase Bank cancel three credit cards last year, which tanks my credit rating, which makes finding any real employment even more difficult!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.