Relocation from PA to Colorado Springs, CO - Is it easy to relocate and find a home?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Agnes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

87 months ago

Is it easy to relocate to CO? I was an Administrator in a regional firm with HQ in France. I've corporate working experience for more than 15yrs. I'm looking for a permanent position/job in Colarado Springs, CO.

I'm currently a Designer for my own home based accessories business. I'm a Designer/Crafter/Artist and is currently finishing my 2nd piece of artwork, designing modern/abstract art.

We are also looking for a 'rent-to-own' or 'Owner Financing' home. We are from Pittsburgh, PA and is looking for a new place to live. Are there any 'natural disasters' in Colorado Springs? Any help, suggestions and feedback is very much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

J Bock in Colorado Springs, Colorado

73 months ago

Agnes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Is it easy to relocate to CO? I was an Administrator in a regional firm with HQ in France. I've corporate working experience for more than 15yrs. I'm looking for a permanent position/job in Colarado Springs, CO.

I'm currently a Designer for my own home based accessories business. I'm a Designer/Crafter/Artist and is currently finishing my 2nd piece of artwork, designing modern/abstract art.

Lots of homes in the area -- try Rockrimmon; several homes for sale -- how big, whawt's your price range?

Natural disasters -- not really, we do have snow in winter BUT generally, if it snows one day, melts the next. Very seldom do we have a day "without" sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice place to olive, but remember -- lots of military people here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.