veterinary field

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

amber

66 months ago

Hi. My name is Amber. I just graduated from Ashworth University and obtained a certificate in Professional Animal Care and Science. I have been looking for a position in this field for about eight months now, to no avail. With my training, I can work in the kennel area, be an assistant to a vet tech., or work as a receptionist as I have training in that area as well. If anybody hears of anything in this area, please let me know! I lost my job four weeks ago, and things are going down hill fast so I'm on a serious hunt!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Barb in Peyton, Colorado

65 months ago

amber said: Hi. My name is Amber. I just graduated from Ashworth University and obtained a certificate in Professional Animal Care and Science. I have been looking for a position in this field for about eight months now, to no avail. With my training, I can work in the kennel area, be an assistant to a vet tech., or work as a receptionist as I have training in that area as well. If anybody hears of anything in this area, please let me know! I lost my job four weeks ago, and things are going down hill fast so I'm on a serious hunt!

Good luck, I worked as a Vet Tech for 25yrs at the CSU Vet School and left to go into human medicine and make decent money and not get bitten and kicked every day. But if you are serious about staying in it, try Craigslist in your area. They frequently have listing for
Veterinary techs, assitants and receptionists. Hope it works for you.
Barb

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.