Best schools in Columbus?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Where are the best schools or school districts in Columbus?

Reply - Report abuse

north in Columbus, Georgia

73 months ago

dont go to northside high cause there to male principals. while follow you around if you black. but if your not black the school would be great. the black man parham dont like black kids. and the white principal dont either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Bonnie Phillips in Columbus, Georgia

49 months ago

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. My daughter graduated from the Engineering Magnet at Northside High School.She was in the Marching & Symphonic Bands there. She says being there was the high point of her life so far.
Britt David Computer Magnet Academy is the number 1 rated Elementary in the state of GA. Register ASAP because it's not a neighborhood school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

driles in Atlanta, Georgia

22 months ago

Bonnie Phillips in Columbus, Georgia said: I'm sorry you had a bad experience. My daughter graduated from the Engineering Magnet at Northside High School.She was in the Marching & Symphonic Bands there. She says being there was the high point of her life so far.
Britt David Computer Magnet Academy is the number 1 rated Elementary in the state of GA. Register ASAP because it's not a neighborhood school.

I too am sorry for the bad experience you faced at NSH. It is with great honor that I can say that the faculty there at NSH played a vital role in the success of my son's education. No, he wasn't in the magnet program, but nevertheless was treated with much respect. At the time of his attendance (4 yrs) there at NSH, his assistant principal, which was of the opposite race, had established a great relationship.(sports was the link). So as far I am concerned NSH is an AWESOME school!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.