STNA Classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Rhonda Crawford in Columbus, Ohio

66 months ago

I am interested in becoming a STNA becasue I want to become an RN. I have applied to Columbus State University and need the STNA before I can applied to the nursing school. I have CPR and FIrst Aide training. I've nursed my son through luekemia and a bone marrow transplant. I have a little experience but I need the education. I'm looking for the least expensive classes available.

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mustang-girl in Westerville, Ohio

64 months ago

Rhonda Crawford in Columbus, Ohio said: I am interested in becoming a STNA becasue I want to become an RN. I have applied to Columbus State University and need the STNA before I can applied to the nursing school. I have CPR and FIrst Aide training. I've nursed my son through luekemia and a bone marrow transplant. I have a little experience but I need the education. I'm looking for the least expensive classes available.

Thank you!

I checked and the least exp. class is at BUCKEYE staffing on Sharon Woods Blvd. I start my class there on June 1st.. The price is only $350.. $50 dollars covered my place in the class, now I just owe $300..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Columbus, Ohio

63 months ago

mustang-girl in Westerville, Ohio said: I checked and the least exp. class is at BUCKEYE staffing on Sharon Woods Blvd. I start my class there on June 1st.. The price is only $350.. $50 dollars covered my place in the class, now I just owe $300..

Hey,
I just found that Prosoft Healthcare Services provide STNA classes with scholarship. Their director was working in OSU Medical Center as a scientist. I would recommend you to join their STNA class. Their recruitment process is also pretty strong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bernice2009 in Columbus, Ohio

56 months ago

I've done this line of work before, so I'm no stranger to what has to be done, I just need to be updated because I'm sure there have been a fiew miner changes; things that have been updated that I need to be made aware of.
I let mi license laps due to the fact that after my mother passed away, I wasn't able to get employed anywhere with my license.
I have no blemishes on my past license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Betty in Solon, Ohio

54 months ago

Are there any lost cost classes for STNA in the Cleveland or Akron areas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kia in Columbus, Ohio

53 months ago

Jim in Columbus, Ohio said: Hey,
I just found that Prosoft Healthcare Services provide STNA classes with scholarship. Their director was working in OSU Medical Center as a scientist. I would recommend you to join their STNA class. Their recruitment process is also pretty strong.

HI I'm trying to get a cheap class asap if you can give me the number to some i would be glad my e-mail address is keya4life2002@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CAKtransplant in Columbus, Ohio

51 months ago

Betty in Solon, Ohio said: Are there any lost cost classes for STNA in the Cleveland or Akron areas?

I would try Larock Healthcare Academy in Sagamore Hills. Classes are held at Elmcroft. Website is www.larockacademy.com. You can take the classes for a FRACTION of what the Red Cross charges up there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CAKtransplant in Columbus, Ohio

51 months ago

Forgot to say they (Larock Healthcare Academy) also have classes in Columbus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.