STNA Classes

Comments (8)

Rhonda Crawford in Columbus, Ohio

75 months ago

I am interested in becoming a STNA becasue I want to become an RN. I have applied to Columbus State University and need the STNA before I can applied to the nursing school. I have CPR and FIrst Aide training. I've nursed my son through luekemia and a bone marrow transplant. I have a little experience but I need the education. I'm looking for the least expensive classes available.

Thank you!

mustang-girl in Westerville, Ohio

73 months ago

Rhonda Crawford in Columbus, Ohio said: I am interested in becoming a STNA becasue I want to become an RN. I have applied to Columbus State University and need the STNA before I can applied to the nursing school. I have CPR and FIrst Aide training. I've nursed my son through luekemia and a bone marrow transplant. I have a little experience but I need the education. I'm looking for the least expensive classes available.

Thank you!

I checked and the least exp. class is at BUCKEYE staffing on Sharon Woods Blvd. I start my class there on June 1st.. The price is only $350.. $50 dollars covered my place in the class, now I just owe $300..

Jim in Columbus, Ohio

72 months ago

mustang-girl in Westerville, Ohio said: I checked and the least exp. class is at BUCKEYE staffing on Sharon Woods Blvd. I start my class there on June 1st.. The price is only $350.. $50 dollars covered my place in the class, now I just owe $300..

Hey,
I just found that Prosoft Healthcare Services provide STNA classes with scholarship. Their director was working in OSU Medical Center as a scientist. I would recommend you to join their STNA class. Their recruitment process is also pretty strong.

Bernice2009 in Columbus, Ohio

66 months ago

I've done this line of work before, so I'm no stranger to what has to be done, I just need to be updated because I'm sure there have been a fiew miner changes; things that have been updated that I need to be made aware of.
I let mi license laps due to the fact that after my mother passed away, I wasn't able to get employed anywhere with my license.
I have no blemishes on my past license.

Betty in Solon, Ohio

63 months ago

Are there any lost cost classes for STNA in the Cleveland or Akron areas?

kia in Columbus, Ohio

63 months ago

Jim in Columbus, Ohio said: Hey,
I just found that Prosoft Healthcare Services provide STNA classes with scholarship. Their director was working in OSU Medical Center as a scientist. I would recommend you to join their STNA class. Their recruitment process is also pretty strong.

HI I'm trying to get a cheap class asap if you can give me the number to some i would be glad my e-mail address is keya4life2002@yahoo.com

CAKtransplant in Columbus, Ohio

60 months ago

Betty in Solon, Ohio said: Are there any lost cost classes for STNA in the Cleveland or Akron areas?

I would try Larock Healthcare Academy in Sagamore Hills. Classes are held at Elmcroft. Website is www.larockacademy.com. You can take the classes for a FRACTION of what the Red Cross charges up there.

CAKtransplant in Columbus, Ohio

60 months ago

Forgot to say they (Larock Healthcare Academy) also have classes in Columbus.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.