Job search in Concord?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Concord?

Reply - Report abuse

almer bascelic in Manchester, New Hampshire

86 months ago

need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

david r levesque in Haverhill, Massachusetts

83 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Concord?

In Concord I think about the best agency to go to is the NH State agency.(for access to all possibles :local( Not a site.Just saying) .Worst temp.agency( based on hope that you might find something where you might go and eventually get permanent work)Labor Ready! If you plan to pick up just some extra cash or work as a part time that fits your schedule,fine.(as long as you can handle the 'locals')Otherwise,stay away from the place.I have worked them in(4) different cities and its the same in all of them.They are a trap if you want to use them for full time day work.(Many of the regulars there are the poverty people.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

913 elm in Manchester, New Hampshire

81 months ago

<Edited by Host: Job opportunity removed>

Thank you all for using the indeed forums. In accordance with our policies, any advertising, contact info or employment offers posted on these forums will be removed. If you would like to contact each other please set up a profile and put your contact info there www.indeed.com/my/profile

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

david in Concord, Massachusetts

81 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Concord?

I think the best job agencies are Wilsons and Manpower(although in Concord the Manpower office is actually nonexistant.A person has to go to Manchester,NH.for that type of work.)And this is Concord,NH not Concord,Massachusetts(Oh the inhumanity of being labeled from Ma. when you are from NH)Uh) Pardon, due of childhood influences its just the way I respond to that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Donna in Allenstown in New Ipswich, New Hampshire

79 months ago

I have been looking for an Administrat5ive Asst. Position between Concord and Manchester for weeks now. Office Team has called once and that never happened. It is very frustrating when you want to work but, With every resume you send to companies, They also recieve 50 - 100 for the same position. Any sugestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lejla in Concord, New Hampshire

75 months ago

almer bascelic in Manchester, New Hampshire said: need a job

volim te najvise na svijetu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Concord, New Hampshire

74 months ago

I have had great success with Wilson Employment and I think they have offices in Manchester and Concord. Always been good to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.