Anyone heard of Innocept Marketing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 97 of 97)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

not happy in Carrollton, Texas

58 months ago

ahayron in Jackson, Mississippi said: Uh, yeah, Whitewater, Kansas. Jackson, Mississippi. All over Texas. Innocept has online job ads going to every part of the country. You should be ashamed of yourself for tempting unemployed people living so far away to drive to Dallas for a scam. "Then again I can sell." HA.

you go girl! tell the truth, shame the devil, there are to many no good people hurting people who really need a job! they will reap what they sown..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

do not dare ever think about those low down dogs..all they got is bark and one day they all will get bit themselves.God do not like ugly. one day pay day is coming for them and it won't be nuthing nice! people are in need...the joke will be on them one day.. bo not call them do not amswer there calls and what ever you do do not waste your gas and your precious time..who ever is reading this just remember you are better than that! you are not a scam! you are not a joke!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Confused in Dallas, Texas said: I got contacted a few hours ago for a managment position for Innocept. It did not seem they were interviewing me for a sells position. My interview is tue. Has anyone been interviewed for a team manager and not for sales?

don't go ! don't you have enough warnings? why be confused thay are not worth you trying to figure out they are a SCAM, AND THAT IS THAT..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

DON'T GO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TXGirl77 in Garland, Texas

57 months ago

Of course they don't pay for the first few days you go out in training. That period of time is still considered part of the interview process because you are still being allowed to see if you think you can do it. I worked for a company like this for almost a year until some elderly foreign lady caused a wreck leaving me with having to spend needed hours of the day in physical therapy. Instead of being able to go to the territories where people actually needed my product, I was stuck in the doctor's office instead of selling and couldn't make it work. When I was able to work in more appropriate areas I made more money than I ever could have dreamed of making. I was skeptical from the beginning but made over $2000 my third week alone and this was with having very little experience and still being skeptical. I am not what you would consider a tough cookie. I've got a soft doughy center and I'm very sweet so I had to step out on a limb to even consider the position but have always been curious about jobs like this so I tried it and it worked. After fully recovering from the wreck I had gotten so far into debt from not being able to do my job that even my settlement couldn't come close to bailing me out. Those lawyers take everything. Now THAT'S a SCAM!!! By that time, my missed work, a few key people moving out of town and a few negative people bringing others down and scaring them away made it impossible for my boss to keep his doors open. I don't know if I would have the heart to do it again. You've gotta be a real tough cookie and be able to accept rejection from about 85-90% of the people you speak to but at the same time not scare off your potential clients by being too pushy. I met some incredible people while on my adventures in b2b. You get to experience being in places and meeting people you would normally pass on the street and not think twice about establishing communication with. There are rules about which businesses you can go into to keep.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

TXGirl77 in Garland, Texas

57 months ago

... to keep you safe and to not waste your time. The silly parties in the morning are to help boost your moral, learn stories of success so you can apply that knowledge to your own success and also for training on the basics. People in these types of sales positions have to face quite a bit of harsh and cruel ignorance on a daily basis. The early morning craziness and parties in the morning and early evening create an atmosphere for those doing this job to relax and boost their mood so they can go out to these unexpecting people and, in my case, actually help them save money on something they're already spending money on. On average, by calculating what my clients were already spending, I'd say I saved them around 20% on their major monthly purchases. That's huge. I could see in black and white that I was helping them and for those who would listen and not think I was just another person trying to get into their pocket, I would save them money and time. This may sound silly but I had many people who purchased from me compare (out of spite) what they had been spending for the exact same brand of the exact same product and found out mine was much less expensive and even had a few skeptics come to tears and thank me for helping them. Many small business owners don't know that even as small as they are that they can still save their hard earned money on the necessary items they need to run their business. I have saved people tens of thousands of dollars a year and made a commission off their first purchase which didn't inflate the price for them one bit. You also go into every business that is qualified for your products and services and you run into a lot of people who already use you. I have heard countless stories from clients who have saved a lot of money and time and it really made me feel good knowing that with the tough times we were all facing maybe one more business could stay within their budget and keep their doors open because we helped them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

maygen in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

sincity in Plano, Texas said: hi fedup86, i am interested in what they had to tell you. i was contacted today and wonder if i should even waste my time? thanks! sincity0500@yahoo

thanks guys i had an interview scheduled for today...NOT GOING!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

omg in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

I just got a call today and an email!! Totally not going after reading all of this. Extremely helpful. Thank you everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

not fooled anymore in Richardson, Texas

57 months ago

I was about to graduate from college at the height of the recession, and came across a job with one of these companies. They called me in for an interview, and I went. I was young and naive and believed the lies they told me. Since I was still in college at the time, they allowed me to wait until I graduated from college to come back and do the second interview. I was told that I was thought to be a better fit for their sister company's product, and that my interview would be with them. (perhaps their sales team at the time had been full) I went on the day of shadowing, got called in the office for a third interview, and was bullied into taking the position. (I wanted a few days to decide, but they wanted me to start training immediately, and I wanted/needed a job, so I reluctantly took it.) I have heard from others that they all have the same weird "pump up" routine in the mornings. They make you come in the office for this pump up routine, send you out to basically kill yourself working all day, and then when you just want to go home, they make you come back for the same routine. They have mandatory team nights, and some even want you to take a "business trip" I lasted less than a week at my position. I had been told that some behaviors were unethical, and grounds for termination, but my trainer kept breaking the rules in order to make a sale. They also wanted me to go on a business trip, which I knew I did not want to go on, but would have been forced to go or be fired/resign. I suspected that there might be something fishy about their business trip, so I quit. I may not have had a job, but atleast I had my dignity and wasn't killing myself for pennies. They promised benefits, but the girl who trained me was either too dumb to keep the fact that they didn't a secret, or trying to help me not make a mistake.

sharon in Dallas, Texas

56 months ago

Mia in Dallas, Texas said: I'm going to waste my gas in that interview with this co. today. If there is a scam, it needs to be reveal and reported properly.
Will anyone be interested in helping me with this scamers????

Yeah, I have a ton of emails from job scammers. Lots on Craigslist. I'm really tired of these companies and scam artists trying to dupe people and take their money, especially in this economy. What is it exactly that you're trying to do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Thankseveryone in Denton, Texas

56 months ago

I was a little confused when the website offered no real information about what this company does. Then, when I sent in my resume and had almost an immediate response I was even more skeptical. I'm so glad I checked into this company on the web. You guys saved me a ton of time, effort, pain and agony!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DAVID in Arlington, Texas

56 months ago

Confused in Dallas, Texas said: I got contacted a few hours ago for a managment position for Innocept. It did not seem they were interviewing me for a sells position. My interview is tue. Has anyone been interviewed for a team manager and not for sales?

how did it go i have the same interview tomorrow..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

DAVID in Arlington, Texas

56 months ago

sincity in Plano, Texas said: hi fedup86, i am interested in what they had to tell you. i was contacted today and wonder if i should even waste my time? thanks! sincity0500@yahoo

i have an interview tomorrow, WASTE OF TIME OR NOT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gwen in Terrell, Texas

56 months ago

John D in Euless, Texas said: It is a Total SCAM, I promise they will not pay you. I work for them for 3 weeks.

Thank you so much! I'm sorry they wasted your time. I hope things are better for you now. THANK YOU!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gwen in Terrell, Texas

56 months ago

THANX EVERYBODY! had been fretting over how I did on the interview...lol

hell no in Dallas, Texas

54 months ago

thanks for this blog. i will not be attending. this is crazy.. honest seeking unemployed people who really want to work get the run around from bs companies like these. live and learn..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

miamiboxing in Dallas, Texas

54 months ago

the real deal! in Dallas, Texas said: I see what your saying about 100% commission. Is it really a shock to anyone? Most businesses that have a sales department are commission based. I like the fact I earn what im worth and someone doesn't dictate what im worth. Ive been 100% commission since college and have gave my family a lifestyle they deserve from it. I know most people have an employee mentality and haven't a clue about running a business so they pick apart the unknown or what scares them. Do you think an attorney isnt 100% commission based, or a doctor with his own practice? Don't get me wrong, sales isn't for everyone and i've seen alot of people come and go but there is a reason why it is the highest paid occupation in the world. I have done my research on innocept marketing and found that they do hold two weeks back on pay periods and you are paid on the third week. It is performance based so if you are looking for an hourly wage its not for you. If your looking for an infrastructure to help build your own business then I assure you the business plan is in place to set you up for success. Ill close with this...I know people are scared of change and the unknown so they bash what is uncomfortable or different. If you just listen to 3rd party info instead of doing the research yourself then your selling yourself short. More opportunity is lost by indecesion then bad decesion

That was an interesting paragraph you just wrote. It leads me to believe that you are either a manager for that company trying to combat many of the negative comments on this blog, or completely oblivious to how bad this company Cydcor, and its subsidiaries really are. As a former employee (I made it 3 months, which is about 2 months longer than average), of "Madison Marketing Group," in Northern Virginia, just outside of DC, I can tell you that these companies are scams that pray on young grads. This includes Evantage of Dallas and any other Cydcor related companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

patricia in Arlington, Texas

54 months ago

Hi Tim in Lewisville, Texas said: This job will drain your savings account.. I worked there and made like $86 dollars one week $320 the next then $112.. then I said f.u.c.k this & quit. Office supplies ain't hard to sell but cold sales aren't the way to go.
Jr. Account Manager = Solicitor - you'll make more money minimum wage UNLESS you're a badass at sales or a dime piece with a rack.

~ Former Employee

However this commission only job did build some character and I learned a few "life lessons" .. that's priceless.

Your response was hilarious, thanks so much for the heads up. I won't be going.

amazed in Plano, Texas

54 months ago

They didn't even bother to give me their company name when they contacted me by phone. I didn't find out who this was until later when they emailed me about my interview. I knew something was odd about the whole thing. Thanks for all of your posts :)

Galit in Washington, District of Columbia

54 months ago

After reading all this, I won't be going to my interview. I live in DC, but am from Texas originally. Work has been hard to come by, so I decided to apply around Texas in addition to places here on the East Coast and Mid-Atlantic.

I applied early in the morning and received a response a few hours later. I was excited.

When I received the call from "Brittany," she told me that the "office is located right out of Dallas, I believe." I believe? She's the HR Director, and the company has a Dallas address, shouldn't she know? So I figured something was up.

In addition to the e-mail I received (below), I received another e-mail requesting confirmation for my interview time.

Dear ******,

Congratulations! Our hiring managers have reviewed your resume and would like to extend an invitation to an interview, as they are highly interested in meeting with you to discuss your qualifications. Based on your experience and education, we are looking forward to meeting with you one on one in regards to our Entry Level Account Manager position, for our Sales and Marketing firm in Dallas, TX. We are looking for professional candidates who possess people skills, ambition, work ethic and integrity, to represent our Fortune 500 clients. Over all, there is potential to cross train into our Branch Management program, if the candidate meets certain requirements and chooses to pursue that direction.

We are currently hiring for this position and looking to move forward quickly, so please call ***-***-**** as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.

The hiring managers will go over the all areas concerning day-to-day responsibilities, compensation and advancement opportunity of the position throughout the interview process, but for any general information about the company prior to, please visit our web site at www.InnoCeptMarketingInc.com.

We look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

Brittany Rockwell
HR Director

txxx848 in Dallas, Texas

53 months ago

@TxGirl77 if you knew anything about innocept you would know that they tell you that you will be paid for training... IF YOU ARE STUPID AND NO NOTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY LEAVE YOUR IGNORANT COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

good to know in Plano, Texas

53 months ago

I found the ad on craigslist, sent a resume and got a call today that included a very unprofessionally flirty girl asking me how my weekend was. That was my first clue that something was a little off. Further inspection of the website shows how they just kind of say the same crap over and over.

I don't think I am going to waste my time with this one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angela in Richardson, Texas

51 months ago

I just got a call from Innocept in Dallas, TX and after reading all yours posts I am glad I did not set a time for an interview..Thanks for the posts, I can't believe Career Builder and other job boards allow this type of scamming..It's bad enough with the economy, and now having other so-called companies scamming other American's is just plan WRONG!!!

Annoyed in Garland, Texas

51 months ago

I really appreciate being able to get different opinions. It was very helpful. I am definitely going to be turning the job offer down....

and a comment to txxx848: you can not call other people stupid when you obviously don't even know the difference between NO and KNOW.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tired in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

I find their website to be very boring and useless as far as information, like some HS freshman set it up. The job sounded good, decent pay for a marketing manager as its in line with the economy etc. I am scheduled for my interview, still thinking of going as I have been to those kind of jobs before where they try and push a sales position on you after telling you of a certain position within the company. While I'm good at sales, I'm better behind the scenes as I hate personal interaction with folks. Hmm.. also had the flirty girl call and ask how my weekend went... never caught her name, or the name of the business. Just remember I posted a lot of resumes over the weekend. Had to reverse look-up the phone number to figure out what company called.

Wasting my time in Plano, Texas

49 months ago

For anyone who still has doubts about whether or not to go on an interview with Innocept Marketing, try giving them a call. IF you get to speak with someone try asking them direct answers about the position. IF that still doesn't throw you off then turn and face the wall and bang your forehead as hard as you can against it... then wake up!

They will say anything to get you in the door, they are sales people, that's what they do, and if you want to deal with that, then go! At least I won't be wasting my time on a pointless interview.

Best of luck! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shanon in Dallas, Texas

48 months ago

You may be able to sell, but you can't spell or use proper punctuation for squat!

There isn't anything wrong with 100% commission, however it is the whole aspect of how they do business that is unethical. Luring people in, fabricating and misrepresenting the job. That is truly scandelous and a legitamate company would have no reason to do any of that. Tim can shove it and should try to make an honest living NOT scamming people.

Meghan in Grapevine, Texas

48 months ago

Off topic a little bit, but has anyone heard of K O B in store concepts in Fort Worth? I went to a website and it turned out to be Advanced Acquisitions....

I just want to know if this is a scam or an ok place to work. I couldn't find anything on google or yahoo about them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dre28 in Dallas, Texas

48 months ago

im glad i found out bout that i had those door to door jobs before and it ant NOTHING to smile @ THANKS ALOT.

le hghm in Dallas, Texas

48 months ago

I have an interview in the morning, well HAD an interview. Thank you everyone who posted and clicked on the google link enough to where it was the second link on the first page! I first thought was that maybe people were just blogging about bad things to be selfish, but after 80 post and 77 of them telling their bad encounters, I'll heed the warning and not waste my gas, and time. So Thanks again.

Also I just wanted to know if there were any other companies in the DFW area that job seekers need to look out for like Inno(con)?

Thanks for saving about 4 hours of my life.

kookoo4coco in Dallas, Texas

48 months ago

Meghan in Grapevine, Texas said: Off topic a little bit, but has anyone heard of K O B in store concepts in Fort Worth? I went to a website and it turned out to be Advanced Acquisitions....

I just want to know if this is a scam or an ok place to work. I couldn't find anything on google or yahoo about them.

Did you ever go or find out about K.O.B. In Store Concepts? I too am trying to find out some additional info about them-thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

JustCurious in Dallas, Texas

46 months ago

I worked for InnoCept for three months. I was a skeptic at first for the obvious... No base pay, pay for gas and drive around all day.

Here it is in short: If you CANT sell - stay home. If you can't afford much to begin with - find another interview!

I loved working with the people and learning a lot of the things that I did. I met some amazing people. If you arent a salesmen then this job wont be for you. but dont knock it until you try it. this job just didnt fit for me bc im an ass when selling things to people. but others do completely awesome.

There is big potential at InnoCept. You just have to be committed and a great talker and convincer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

FED-UP in Prosper, Texas

46 months ago

If you go to the "complaints board" website, I am the poster of that original email exchange between the person and the girl from HR. When I first started receiving these emails from her I immediately did what I could to handle this with someone above her head instead of going to the internet. I called, left voice messages for and emailed the higher ups of that company that I found on that website. Their names are Tim and Kevin. I tried repeatedly to let them know my awful experience I had with their company and the actions a representative was from there. They ignored me, but while I was looking up the information on that company I saw the "CEO" and "VP" of the company's names, pictures and back ground history on the website. Oddly enough I have a really good memory. Today, nearly 3 years later I get salesmen in my office. They were trying to sell me office supplies under the name "Quill.com" and the gentleman that walked in selling door to door was none other than Kevin from Innocpet. I recognized him immediately and I told him I knew he was with innocept. He looked like he had seen a ghost and then replied "innocept? Uhh yea i think I know that company...yea i know those guys yea. How do you know about innocept?" and I replied "oh it's no big deal." and he immidately changed the subject. I know who that man was, and I know by talking to him, the relation to what he is doing now, and the look on his face that is who he was. Not to mention, I went back to innocept's website, innoceptmarketinginc.com, to look at the picture again on their website and that web page expired on 3/28/11 and is up for cancellation. So for those of you sticking up for this "reputable company" I find it odd that they went under, and not only is their CEO now back selling door to door again, he his unwilling to be associated with innocept Marketing. HMMM also seems "sketchy" to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

aware in Plano, Texas

46 months ago

ahayron in Jackson, Mississippi said: Innocept Marketing called me and said they wanted an interview after viewing my online resume. Their website looks pretty legit, but they've so far been slim on job description details. Dallas is a six hour drive for me so I'm wondering if I should go to the interview.

dont do it man....unless you are interested in business to business sales and making at the MOST 200-300 a week for 70 hour weeks.

Dana J in Dallas, Texas

43 months ago

Add Monterey Marketing to the list of companies who do this.

unobscuredtruth in Mesquite, Texas

40 months ago

kookoo4coco in Dallas, Texas said: Did you ever go or find out about K.O.B. In Store Concepts? I too am trying to find out some additional info about them-thanks!

Yes, this is very, very strange. I am supposed to go for a job interview tomorrow and I will post when I know something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Grand Prairie, Texas

38 months ago

My husband recently interviewed for KOB in store concept and yes - it is the exact concept as Innocept. They do not make it nearly as obvious until the second interview. At that point they send you from the interview location to a mall or retail store to "shadow" an employee. Suddenly it turns from a $40K+ a year management job to a $100 per sale commission job that requires 7 day work weeks as well as daily office visits for "pep talks" prior to departing to your retail store.
I would not waste my time interviewing with them.

Silent Majority in houston, Texas

36 months ago

KOB in-store concepts will start talking to you about how you can own your own office and have your own employees within the year but i hate to blow your bubble on this one they scour Craigslist and other job listing companies to catch any naive,desperate people looking for a break in getting a job i assure you, You're better off not evening talking to them.
What they do is you go in retail store and try to pitch to everybody to sign up for your product. You might go to Fort Worth, Arlington or Dallas of course the closest stores goes to the manager who usually hitches a ride with a "new guy" supposedly to help him with his technique but to me it was just a way to not spend money on gas.

They are unprofessional and you will eventually end up working your 2 weeks for free and if you do not meet their quota let go.

It is a total scam and they cannot provide you a direct answer to your questions and when you ask them about the checks, he will tell you about the "water bucket" where if you do not meet your quota the company will dip into the "bucket" and pay you, once you start making some commissions any extra you make will be deducted to "fill" up the "bucket".

DO NOT WORK FOR THESES PEOPLE, they do not reimburse your fuel or anything. and have to come back to the office and once the "boss" was 45 minutes late because he was at his house! no kidding.

soooo in Dallas, Texas

36 months ago

They used fancy job titles to get u in but really it is a sales rep position. Trust me I worked there for couple months. It is a total bs job. Don't waste your time!!

Confused in Dallas, Texas said: This was infact the email below
Our hiring managers have reviewed your resume, and they are interested in possibly scheduling an interview with you to discuss your qualifications. Based on your experience and education, our hiring managers are interested in meeting with you one on one about our Junior Account Manager position.

wow- check this out! in Dallas, Texas

36 months ago

M in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

Add Seven Marketing to this list!

Seven Marketing - Dallas, TX
Casey Cavender
Ian Sturges
Christine Haydel
T.A. Pinkard
Shannon Hebert
Omar Soto
Stephen Odermatt

M in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

Add Seven Marketing to this list!

Seven Marketing - Dallas, TX
Casey Cavender
Ian Sturges
Christine Haydel
T.A. Pinkard
Shannon Hebert
Omar Soto
Stephen Odermatt

Austin in Dallas, Texas

32 months ago

the real deal! in Dallas, Texas said:

attorneys get money up front like any good worker knows: get money up front from who you are working for or its scammy.

godzai in San Diego, California

30 months ago

add BULLET360 to this list as well.
Same thing different name. Basically it seems to be a Scam Franchise.
I appreciate all the comments here, as I was already warned by the vague "business language" that is replicated on each and every site that is related to this company,
for example, check out the similarities in language between all these affiliate sites.
www.bullet360.com/
www.worldwide-vision.net/
mannmarketinggroup.net/
www.futureinnovationsinc.com/
same language, same story, no actual product. If you look at the bottom of any coupon it will say, value 1/1000 of a penny, etc.
So for them to claim that they are selling something of value is ridiculous. It is only valuable in certain situations, this whole thing seems like the Amway pyramid structure, but without the horrible products that Amway sells.
Does honest work not exist anymore?

wallcito in Mckinney, Texas

13 months ago

Hey i have a interview tomo are these people scam artists or legit

youlee in Arlington, Texas

12 months ago

wallcito in Mckinney, Texas said: Hey i have a interview tomo are these people scam artists or legit

Did you go to the interview?

thatguyyouknowinthatthing in Fort Worth, Texas

7 months ago

Run...

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.