Best companies to work for in Dallas?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Dallas? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

There are so many companies in Dallas that it would be difficult to start listing them from best to worst.

The hot spots in the Dallas area are: Downtown / Uptown Dallas. Central Dallas / Prestonwood, North Dallas, Addison, Plano, Richardson (especially for technology), Irving Las Colinas and the mid cities have several major corporate employers. And don't for get DFW airport, where thousands of people work at every day.

[comment edited by forum moderator]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Greg Goodwin in Dallas, Texas

69 months ago

The Army / Air Force Exchange is a good job if you live south of Dallas. This company has been around for 114 years, and actually met their profit goals last year. Still hiring and growing. Check out www.aafes.com for more details on how to apply. (Scroll down towards the bottom of that page for "work for AAFES")

Nice thing about the headquarters building in south Dallas, there are a wide range of people that work here from your phone people clear up people with Doctorate's degrees. A wide range of nationalities work here, and equal opportunity for men and women.

Also unheard of are leave and sick hours with every pay period, medical benefits, and a retirement plan.

While it won't make you rich, and the place is not perfect, it is better than a lot I've heard about. It is a steady job, and overal a great job. :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kevin.guest@att.net in Arlington, Texas

34 months ago

Hi! I just finished my MBA with a concentration in Finance. I am looking for that 1st job, can anyone help out? i live in Arlington, so I can go in any direction!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lizot in New York, New York

25 months ago

It depends on the position in many instances.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.