Companies to Avoid Working for in the Dallas Area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 76)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

tsue in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

Have you ever worked for a horrible company in the DFW area? Let others know what companies to avoid and why.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Texas horrible companies in Frisco, Texas

82 months ago

iBAHN out of Salt Lake City, Utah.
This company has remote IT and IT Sales people.

The executives have burned bridges with most of the major players executives in their own industry.

25% of the work force of 400 have been downsized due to the executives poor relations with executives at the corporate offices they need to sell/do business with.

The executives who did this are still at the helm!
SAD.
Run!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ARAMARK - Texas horrible companies in Frisco, Texas

82 months ago

tsue in Dallas, Texas said: Have you ever worked for a horrible company in the DFW area? Let others know what companies to avoid and why.

Pitiful conduct in the ARAMARK uniform division. Blatent harassment is rampant.

Also, ARAMARK will officially say they are diversified per their reported % of non-white males. This is achieved by hiring Arabic, Hispanic and Asians into the Plant work floor folding items, washing items and loading items.

You will rarely see a female of any racial background including white. They don't want any pregnancy to interfere with the profits.

Go look and see for yourself! You will find no black or Asian people in management. You may find a Hispanic person over the labor workers in the plant.... never in the office buildings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

iBAHN - Texas horrible companies in Frisco, Texas

82 months ago

Texas horrible companies in Frisco, Texas said: iBAHN out of Salt Lake City, Utah.
This company has remote IT and IT Sales people.

The executives have burned bridges with most of the major players executives in their own industry.

25% of the work force of 400 have been downsized due to the executives poor relations with executives at the corporate offices they need to sell/do business with.

The executives who did this are still at the helm!
SAD.
Run!

Watch out! This company is in a downward spiral.

Also, they bought LTV a TV company intended for use in hotels. Duhh, they hadn't given any thought at all to the content that would go with it. Content is the programming necessary to have a product to sell. They - the executives - paid millions for LTV without knowing anything about content!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Displeased in Flower Mound, Texas

77 months ago

Quadrem is an emarketplace is the worst company that I have worked for so far. The IT / Integration team management is insecure of their ability hence they dont allow good talent to perform or even collaborate new ideas. Because of the insecurity the upper management tries to enforce design practices and policies with are not competetive in the marketplace. The environment is totally unprofessional and discouraging to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lauren

77 months ago

tsue in Dallas, Texas said: Have you ever worked for a horrible company in the DFW area? Let others know what companies to avoid and why.

NRS a third pary collecitons agency in Carrollton, Texas they treat the consumer in a degrading way and they treat thier employees the same way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

C.J. in Dallas, Texas

77 months ago

Stay away from Rubbermaid in Greenville. No forward thinking, no planning, no professionalism.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Former NRS Employee

76 months ago

Lauren said: NRS a third pary collecitons agency in Carrollton, Texas they treat the consumer in a degrading way and they treat thier employees the same way.

That's being nice, Lauren. NRS is run by unethical scum and they break collection laws everyday. The management is awful and treat their employees like garbage. RUN from this "employer".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Irving, Texas

76 months ago

Fiserv in frisco, is one to avoid. Horrible management, dont treat employees right, and avoid a guy called Kevin.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Roy jon Simpson

75 months ago

I been out of the work force for ten years due to retirement, makes you wonder if there really are any good companies in the Dallas/Ft Worth area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gregg in Mckinney, Texas

74 months ago

Harte Hanks in any location. Everyone gets a "VP" added to their job title but have no incentive to go out and get other business, they just milk their own clients. No training, poor communication. It's no wonder they're downsizing due to the short sightedness of the senior management

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rasten79 in Fort Worth, Texas

73 months ago

Coker Equipment in Dallas. They will not train you and when you ask for training they will treat you like you are dumb. They talk down to you curse at you and much more. They also lie, steal,and cheat their employees and customers out of money.

Coker equipment sucks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

zuratela in Denton, Texas

73 months ago

ACCOR North America is a terrible place to work - Especially in IT. The management there is incompetent. They are mostly former hotel managers trying to be IT managers. No IT experience and no appreciation for skill or talent. All employees must thrive on the ability to make their boss look good to everybody else. No independent thought or creativity is allowed. Also, work loads are terrible and poorly managed. You can never succeed with 5 number one items simultaneously.
The pay is pretty good but it is not worth it. No one needs to be treated like an idiot all the time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Jenni in San Marcos, Texas

71 months ago

Avoid JI Companies in Austin, TX. The CEO makes these huge speeches on how his company cares and his company believes in moving employees up within the company... and all these other fairy tales but his management has different ideas. I have a degree and an ALL Lines insurance license and had been with the company for a long time with excellent performance reviews. But, they downsized and stuck me in the mail room, opening and sorting mail and telling me things like, people don't like you, they avoid you, you'll never move up, you have no people skills... The office politics there are vicious! While my manager was yelling at me, I started crying, and she yelled some more. I went to HR but they didn't want to bother with it. So, I borrowed a box from HR and packed up my desk and walked out on the job. I got a better job and have moved up much more easily. Walking out on JI was the best thing I ever did.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Health care services Inc in Charlotte, North Carolina

70 months ago

Any bad press for this company in Dallas or Fort Worth Texas ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

abused in Dallas, Texas

69 months ago

Steinway Hall in Dallas. They hire people letting them think they have a great job. Soon you find out the most important guy in the place is an abusive idiot. He talks down to everyone (except a couple of favorites, of course). He screams and treats other people like crap. The worst part is the owner knows it and does nothing about it. One of the worst, most unprofessional environments I have ever seen. Some of the folks there are nice, but not worth putting up with him. I walked out at lunch and never went back. Smartest thing I ever did, even in this economy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

good apple

66 months ago

I would have to agree with all of the above except that they are no where near a great company. It was the single most horribly run and managed company I have ever worked for, and not to mention shady if you catch my drift! They are at times abusive to their staff (I only witnessed it) and it happens often. The sad part is they do have some very loyal and great people who work for them but they will never appreciate them or pay them near what they deserve. They are a sinking ship. They are always a mess financially and they deserve it. After all I witnessed and everything I found out about the way they do business while working there I wonder how some of them sleep at night, or maybe they don't and that's why they are all such aweful people. The really sad part is that despite the fact that I didn't get fired or get abused I saw enough of it to tell others to stay away. Oh and you can forget raises. It just won't happen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SampsonB in Wylie, Texas

66 months ago

Pepsico (a part of Frito Lay) in Frisco, TX did a huge wave a layoffs late last year, but before that they ended my contract after only a month and with 1 or 2 day notice. My manager didn't even bother to tell me, and there was a "Mix up" with the staffing firms (onsite and mine) that resulted in the short notice. In addition, they wouldn't give a valid reason even though I had left a full time job to go there. Yes, it know it's easy to think that when you're the one being let go, but in this case the pathetic reason offered was something I've had years of experience in with great references. They also played the game of "he said/she said" without giving even one name. I would never offer my hard work to them again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Happyguynow in Irving, Texas

65 months ago

Steinway Hall in Dallas, Texas. Family owned, family run, and family ruined. I happend to get on here because someone told me about this site, was just curious, but I saw good ol Steinway on here. I worked for them years ago as a tech. I never saw so much abuse in one place. They let people run things who are idiotic and have mental problems. They do pick favorites and the "non favorites" get treated like dogs and yelled at...poor management to say the least... I always found that amazing. It's almost like the rich people mostly buy the Steinways....the poor paid employees upstairs who do all the hard work get treated like crapola....no one does what they say there are going to do, especially management, and people working their really get their feelings bashed. Worse place I ever worked. A bunch of arrogant, non feeling snobs shop there and the owners don't care about anything but money. Period. If I met anyone who wanted to work there I'd tell them to STAY AWAY!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

Oh my God......no one can ask those questions ... they should have something filed on them...it's illegal to ask if you are married/status, sexual preferences, etc...I had someone ask me how old I am a couple of times in interviews...you'd think they would know the laws!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SampsonB in Wylie, Texas

65 months ago

CSI, a technical staffing company, asked me if I was married and whether I had children or not. This was in the waiting area before my interview at the client company. I should have reported them then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

OMG....that's unbelievable....they just don't get it...this site is really getting interesting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

RWillGarland in Garland, Texas

65 months ago

I just hear about this site, need to get on here for sure. The worst company I ever worked for is Emergency Medical Billing, private owned company, not small but very un-professional. They make bosses out of people who have no people skills.
I was treated horrible by a boss, yes friends, it does still happen here in America. Not much you can do about it. Out of fear of loosing my job, I stayed and didn't report it. Small companies and family-owned companies are usually very unprofessional; although I am sure there are exceptions. The economy is bad, so now I have another job where I get "talked down to"....I dream of the day when we have plenty of jobs again and these jerks have to back off and act like human beings instead of the creeps they really are...wouldn't you love it if they were in a situation where they couldn't find enough employees to work for them, lol???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

VickiS49 in Dallas, Texas

65 months ago

I have heard about a couple of these companies, too. I have a job right now that is abusive. I get yelled at constantly by this stupid woman who thinks she is queen of the house and owns it.

It is a real shame that this goes on and I hear from other people I know that they are being bullied by their bosses. It does seem to get worse as the economy has gotten worse. I make less money than I did 15 years ago and at a "working poverty" level right now. I agree; can't wait tell the economy gets better....I'll be leaving my 2 minutes notice with this company when that happens and will post their name and information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Fool me once in Frisco, Texas

65 months ago

Several years ago, Navini Network in Plano enticed me to come to work there (at what was supposed to be originally a permanent position) when they were a startup at a discounted salary with the continuing promise that when they flipped me from contract to full time, they would give me 15,000 shares of stock. 6 months later, after they'd secured what they needed from me, they wished me luck on my next contract and ushered me out the door. After 6 months of paying me a discount rate. I found out from other former employees and recruiters, this was a typical practice for Navini. As dishonest as the day is long.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JPL09 in Garland, Texas

63 months ago

good apple said: I would have to agree with all of the above except that they are no where near a great company. It was the single most horribly run and managed company I have ever worked for, and not to mention shady if you catch my drift! They are at times abusive to their staff (I only witnessed it) and it happens often. The sad part is they do have some very loyal and great people who work for them but they will never appreciate them or pay them near what they deserve. They are a sinking ship. They are always a mess financially and they deserve it. After all I witnessed and everything I found out about the way they do business while working there I wonder how some of them sleep at night, or maybe they don't and that's why they are all such aweful people. The really sad part is that despite the fact that I didn't get fired or get abused I saw enough of it to tell others to stay away. Oh and you can forget raises. It just won't happen.

I got on here.....glad you posted this, I worked for them about 7 yrs. ago as a tech, if you are still workin there be careful, they really are cut-throat people, seriously. Mr. "C" is a seriously disturbed person and gets rid of people for his own entertainment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

asking in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

Displeased in Flower Mound, Texas said: Quadrem is an emarketplace is the worst company that I have worked for so far. The IT / Integration team management is insecure of their ability hence they dont allow good talent to perform or even collaborate new ideas. Because of the insecurity the upper management tries to enforce design practices and policies with are not competetive in the marketplace. The environment is totally unprofessional and discouraging to work.

Have things improve here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ITGuy in Flower Mound, Texas

63 months ago

I guess the situation remains the same as long as the upper management (Manager and above) change which I dont think happened. As it was mentioned before, the unprofessionalism and incompetence is the one which makes working there discouraging and unrewarding.

ptjo in Carrollton, Texas

62 months ago

good to see such a forum..like"buyer beware'.

ptjo in Carrollton, Texas

62 months ago

Nice to come across this forum

Sapper in Irving, Texas

62 months ago

Doctor Clu in Dallas, Texas said: I work for the Army/Air Force Exchange Service. Work is steady, pay is bottom-line comparible but I refer back to the steady part. They are working on training their employees more and more. Pretty good retirement plan.

OH NO...YOU WORK FOR THE
American
Armed
Forces
Extorcion
Services... I HATE THEM, THEY RIP OFF THE TROOPS IN THE STATES AND ESPECIALLY OVER SEAS.
THEIR ALSO BAD BECAUSE THEY REALLY DON'T LIKE TO HIRE QUALIFIED PEOPLE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Sapper in Irving, Texas

62 months ago

Freedom Park

They are a valet service that works at the airport. Their the red shirt people. That company is on big OSHA complaint. If they think you lying about something they take you to a lie detector place. They kiss up to the customers, so we have no say in anything. We get fined 100 dollars if we get caught not 3 point parking, or if we take the wrong car to the airport. We get fined for everything. They have a snack place where they cook hot food. There's no health and welfare inspection or running water. They don't give you breaks at all. We get yelled at for going inside the terminal to use the bathroom, buy some water, get some cold air. STAY AWAY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tsue in Dallas, Texas

60 months ago

You need to report the abuse to the agency that licenses daycares in Texas.

CHUYITA in Carrollton, Texas

57 months ago

CMI...a collections company in carrollton TX...it sucks working there..it is very unorganized and the FLOOR SUPERVISORS are no help at all...they just stand around chatting with one another...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CHUYITA in Carrollton, Texas

57 months ago

Lauren said: NRS a third pary collecitons agency in Carrollton, Texas they treat the consumer in a degrading way and they treat thier employees the same way.

huh my friend works here and he actually likes it...but ii think all collection companies suck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sarcazm in Carrollton, Texas

51 months ago

Doctor Clu in Dallas, Texas said: I work for the Army/Air Force Exchange Service. Work is steady, pay is bottom-line comparible but I refer back to the steady part. They are working on training their employees more and more. Pretty good retirement plan.

i would love to get a job working for them. i keep applying but can't seem to find an "in".

Totally Fooled in Houston, Texas

51 months ago

EMG or Unique Underwriters no different that NAA. Buy leads and commit to have them drain your bank account at $26 each, charge backs, simplified issue policies that aren't competitive term prices. But you see yourself making "Crazy Money" only to find you're a hampster on a wheel. Throwing numbers up on a leader board and in the end You'll be broke!!!
BEWARE, the circus is misleading and you'll get sucked into it. Screaming the "Crazy Money" mantra... "Recruit Recruit Recruit" it's a pyramid scheme!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

g.lynn.lewis in Dallas, Texas

50 months ago

Wow! I can't believe Wal-mart is not on anyone's list. I wouldn't wish this company on anybody, avoid them if you can! The poor micro-management, mistreatment of associates, constant wrongdoing by management and blatant disrespect for employment law is more than one can take.

Dumbfounded in Grapevine, Texas

49 months ago

Crossmark would have to be on this list. I was hired to do street-sales to small businesses on behalf of a major office supply company.

They promised $50k, base plus commission plus reimbursement for mileage (assumed $.50/mi as average). During training they make sure you understand you're not to use your phone for sales, but pound the street going business to business cold calling. After the training period they go ahead and mention you actually only get $.29/mi... and they don't count the first or last 40 miles of each day. Considering a properly planned and maintained sales territory shouldn't go over 100mi a day (and shouldn't go below 80), you effectively get reimbursed nothing. They hand you territories where there is very little opportunity, with stringent requirements almost impossible to find small businesses to meet, and considering it's an 80% commission job it hurts.

After finding this out I do the right thing and turn in my two weeks notice. My paychecks were almost dollar for dollar the gas used during the period, so worked for a month and a half for almost $0. As a final FU, the company failed to pay my commissions on the last day's sales ($150+) by not filing the sales until the Monday after... non-employees can't be credited for sales after all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Disgruntled in Mckinney, Texas

47 months ago

I can't really say that much without incriminating myself, but Action Company in McKinney, Tx. is one of the worst places I've EVER worked. They treat the employees like crap, and pay them like crap. No insurance, no benefits, no 401k, no future at all. I would NEVER recommend working here. They use Texas' right-to-hire act. Turnover is high in this company. If there are any tax people reading this, I'd run a tax assessment on them.

Disgruntled in Mckinney, Texas

47 months ago

I can't really say that much without incriminating myself, but Action Company in McKinney, Tx. is one of the worst places I've EVER worked. They treat the employees like crap, and pay them like crap. No insurance, no benefits, no 401k, no future at all. I would NEVER recommend working here. They use Texas' right-to-hire act. Turnover is high in this company. If there are any tax people reading this, I'd run a tax assessment on them.

Kimberly Rule- in Memphis, Tennessee

47 months ago

Thank you for the short list of bad companies not to apply for a job. I am relocating to Dallas and this is a great forum for employees "beware"

A.S. GCA Sucks in Allen, Texas

47 months ago

Are you kidding me thats all i could say, when i was let go from a cleaning job at GCA.Never, never ever consider working for them.All they want working from them are illegal aliens.About 95% don't speak english and make 7.25 and hour.And in many cases they have worked for GCA at SMU for over a year without a raise.
I had a black supervisor who was always trying to get a mexican women to sleep with him and he had the nerve to fire me for getting complaints.what a dumb butt when i asked why i was fired he told me I was a trouble maker if I had been a mexican women I would still be there.GCA you guys suck somebody needs to look into these folks or the place where they work SMU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Just Politics in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

Lumbermen's Underwriting Alliance as a company may be okay but in Dallas they made promises that were not kept. When I reported an employee (SP) for always doing personal business when she was complaining about being overloaded I suddenly went from a high rated employee to probation for being late to work but it was okay for this employee to spend 1 to 2 hrs with her personal affairs (emailing, surfing, on the cell phone, etc.) and I had many years on the other employee in seniority. After they put me on probation I knew they would try to find a way to get rid of me to protect her and I took pictures of her playing and sent them from my phone home with the subject line the span of time the activity went on. I have tons of pictures and I calculated some of the days to see for myself and it was anywhere from 30 min. to 2 hrs but me being 15 min. in most cases late yet staying the 15 min. over to make it up was worse. I never had any complaints on my work from anyone there or the clients. She always made herself look like the senior most and the one with the biggest and most important accounts and had to nose into everyone's business and the other employees didn't like it either but then I was then let go even though I met the requirements to get the job I was promoted to and another employee after over 2 years hired in to the same position still doesn't have her designation or license. I was screwed and I took alot of abuse from the previous boss who let because she said the incoming mgr had poor ethics and she couldn't work for him. If you are good at getting your nose in deep you will do great if you can get it there first. I am just venting but the above I believe to be true so you might want to add this one to your list for now at least in Dallas!

FEMP81 in Las Vegas, Nevada

44 months ago

There's a technical staffing company called "CCCI" in Richardson that is a real nightmare. They put you in places where you are treated like cattle. Subpar health benefits and dealing with the staff there feels like you're talking to a used car salesman. You just don't get the sense they really care about you as an individual, you are just a giant walking/talking dollar sign.

Technical staffing companies need to be put out of business. They have no talent, and simply farm out actual talented people and acting as the "middle man", by fooling the companies they service that they do the "filtering" for them. Nonsense.

And reading some of the stories on here about how people are treated at their employers...just makes me ill. It's un-American to be treating our fellow citizens like this and it is no wonder why other countries will eventually surpass us.

In the future when I hear horrible stories on CNN about some poor disgruntled worker going postal, I'll think back to posts on this forum and I might understand why some people get pushed over the edge. I can't say I agree with taking another person's life, but at the same time, I'll understand. Your job is your ability to live, to make money, to eat, to provide for your family. When a company treats you like an animal and/or are violating your rights, I have zero sympathy for what happens to them.

nobody in Fort Worth, Texas

44 months ago

good apple said: Weir Brothers Dallas Texas. Family owned and operated. It was the single most horribly run and managed company I have ever worked for, and not to mention shady if you catch my drift! They are at times abusive to their staff (I only witnessed it) and it happens often. The sad part is they do have some very loyal and great people who work for them but they will never appreciate them or pay them near what they deserve. They are a sinking ship. They are always a mess financially and they deserve it. After all I witnessed and everything I found out about the way they do business while working there I wonder how some of them sleep at night, or maybe they don't and that's why they are all such aweful people. The really sad part is that despite the fact that I didn't get fired or get abused I saw enough of it to tell others to stay away. Oh and you can forget raises. It just won't happen.

I agree. 3 days was enough. Very Shady!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mack in Marshall, Texas

43 months ago

I worked for ASD Healthcare in Frisco. Wow major fail. This place was a nightmare. Several laws were broken on a daily basis. The management was more concerned with how much the fine was for breaking the law. Employees are treated like cattle and are worked until they are burned out. Firing employees quickly follows this burn out. Disgusting !!!!!!!!

Welders,machinst beware in Bedford, Texas

40 months ago

Romeo Engineering Inc located in Haltom City,Texas is a terrible place to work for welders and cnc machinst.They have an extremely high turnover rate,one reason,the owner(Frank Romeo)yells at employees everyday for things out of they're control.Good and often used examples are no material has been ordered to start/finish a job or you dont have the proper tools to do a job right,but you are still responsible to get it out or else!Management have no people skills,the shop supervisor is an unexperienced kid who sits in his office all day with his circle of buddies watching youtube,your instructions are written on a white board.OSHA would shut this place down if they knew about exposing employees to paint fumes,all exits blocked,water around electrical lines,improper and extremely dangerous lifting procedures and disposal of dangerous materials on site.This company is also a sinking ship nothing is ever delivered on time or with all the right parts

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

OneGirl in Denton, Texas

34 months ago

PointBank - this is a small community bank in the Denton county area outside of Dallas. STAY AWAY... it is family owned and operated. The upper managers are just people that started there right out of high school and worked their way up by kissing up to the boss. They have no education and no know how. I can't believe they actually allow these people to run a bank. The turn over is very high and the President who is the son of the CEO hits on all the young tellers but no one does anything because who do you complain to???? HR does nothing they just laugh off complaints. You are yelled at constantly and threatened with your job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nemisis in Tulsa, Oklahoma

33 months ago

Nationwide Construction / Steeltex Fabricators LLC

Their leader is a Narcissistic monster, a pathetic bully and a miserable S.O.B. It’s like working for Stalin without the communism. He puts a pall over the entire workplace. He’s the expert on everything and everyone else is stupid to cover up his own ignorance and inadequacies. He doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself. He pisses on his employees while he sips on 500 dollar bottles of wine. The VP is a gutless cokehead and alcoholic. They have screwed clients, employees and investors alike, destroying and permanently altering lives in the process. They are despised in the Metroplex by just about anyone who deals with them.

They have absolutely no common sense and are willing to cut corners,forcing others to do the same and then hold others accountable for their own shortcomings when things go wrong.

The Backstabbers and finger pointers are promoted. The one's that have any integrity are demoted or routinely berated or forced to surrender their own sense of ethics in order to keep their job. An individual’s weakness is looked upon as a means to further one’s own interests and is subject to replacement to fulfill a new job description or skill of the month. The shop workers and laborers are looked upon like expendable dirt worth nothing yet they have provided the sweat and toil necessary to complete the projects and make them money. The people who occupy that office environment (middle management) are of the lowest form of two faced, backstabbing scum I’ve ever met.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.