Moving to the Dallas area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Carolyn in Collegeville, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

Hello. My husband and I are thinking of moving to Dallas area - Plano, Keller, somewhere like that. Can anyone give me some advice regarding Christian schools? Also, which area has a metroline into Dallas. Thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Dallas, Texas

78 months ago

Plano and Keller are far apart. As far as christian schools go. Your best bet would be to consider plano. There are a bunch of them there.

As far as commuting to Dallas. Richardson Texas a rail service into Dallas and Richardson is a suburb right next to Plano.

Personally I would place Plano on the top of my list to consider moving to. Everything you need is there.

Job searching try: www.dfwseek.com and www.dallasjoblist.com

Regards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carolyn in Collegeville, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

Mike in Dallas, Texas said: Plano and Keller are far apart. As far as christian schools go. Your best bet would be to consider plano. There are a bunch of them there.

As far as commuting to Dallas. Richardson Texas a rail service into Dallas and Richardson is a suburb right next to Plano.

Personally I would place Plano on the top of my list to consider moving to. Everything you need is there.

Job searching try: www.dfwseek.com and www.dallasjoblist.com

Regards.

Hi Mike:
Thank you for the information. The only thing that concerns me about Texas is the Tornados!!!!!!!! How many have you experienced in Plano?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.