anyone know any DFW companies that will hire felons ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 247)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

D.Lowe in Grand Prairie, Texas

48 months ago

Amy in Richardson, Texas said: I heard Goodyear and discount tire type places will hire felons. Good luck. Did you hear on channel 4 on 7-20-10 there is now a Residential Property Management software called RentRight that gives criminal background and broken lease information. So us felons are about to not be able to work or have a place to stay. I am trying to get out of Texas.

R u currently working?
Hit me up...
Contact me ASAP
dad97@sbcglobal.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

godbolt darryl in Fort Worth, Texas

47 months ago

UOTE who="sammo60 in Fort Worth, Texas"]

IM looking For Work, Im in A halfway house at abode in ft worth. Im very creative,Im a people person and a fast learner.Ive done work from mail clerk ,file clerk, telemarkreting ,customer service,warehouse,data entry,food service Im open to new opportunities.

Toniw61 in San Angelo, Texas

47 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: hello, Eric I want to know what do you need help with TELL ME what it is Ihelp people for a living. WHATEVER YOU are going through I CAN HELP ANYONE that REALLY NEED HELP IN ANY SITUATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey MsNisha, could you put the name of a couple of companies that hire felons if you know of any?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Possible Job Lead in Wylie, Texas

47 months ago

Sedan drivers needed for a small company. Must be able to obtain airport permits. Contact me for details.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jobless in carrollton in Carrollton, Texas

46 months ago

i have a 1year old felony drug conviction and i can't find anyone to hire me. If anyone knows where i can start looking iwould greatly appreciate it.

techguys2go in Carrollton, Texas

46 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: hello, Eric I want to know what do you need help with TELL ME what it is Ihelp people for a living. WHATEVER YOU are going through I CAN HELP ANYONE that REALLY NEED HELP IN ANY SITUATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a pretty rough time myself, I'm a 35yr old single father, my 7 year old son stays with me and we are staying with some friends of mine. I have been unemployed for the past 6 months, and no matter where I go I get turned down.... My record is a bit checkered, but my felony charges are all 10 years old or older, when I was young and stupid. The only mishap I have had in the past 10 years was a DWI (misdemeanor) in January of 2008. I served out my probation for the DWI, passed all my drug tests, paid all my fines/fees, etc.

I am an IT professional with over 10+ years of experience in the field. Everything from simply swapping out parts in a PC to writing software in PHP/MySQL. I've also run as a sub contractor, doing network cabling jobs, telecommunications troubleshootingrepair, and installed & configured Voice over IP phone systems. My technical expertise is not in question here, I *AM* qualified for the jobs, but it just seems that EVERY company out there worth working for has a strict "no felons" policy, no matter how far back the charges are.

I know the game the state is playing, they want me back in prison so they can make money on me, well to HELL with that! I'm not going back! I've got my son to worry about, so thats not even an option. MsNisha, I would most definately be open to hear what you have to offer as far as help...I can be reached at andrew AT techguys2go DOT com.

-Andy

Toniw61 in San Angelo, Texas

46 months ago

go to www.stream.com they are located in Richardson Tx and a company tht will give you a chance with good benefits

techguys2go in Carrollton, Texas

46 months ago

Toniw61 in San Angelo, Texas said: go to www.stream.com they are located in Richardson Tx and a company tht will give you a chance with good benefits

Thanks for the info, I just checked the site, and it looks like they no longer have the Richardson location, closest one appears to be Jacksonville, TX a bit south of Tyler. Can you think of any others?

-Andy

Twaun1000 in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

If anyone can help me find a job I would really appreciate it. I'll do anything. I have two kids to feed, I'm fresh out of prison, and I'm 25 years old. Please contact me with any information that might help.Smoothtony@rocketmail.com

smith in Brooklet, Georgia

45 months ago

eric in Arlington, Texas said: really having a hard time. I had a DWI felony back in 2004 .
I have good references and job history but no one will hire me.
workforce and my PO cant help me, trust me Ive been down that road.

i think it pretty much drops from the checks at 5 yeas, but hire lawyer to do what they can

pel1229 in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: I know that feeling my ex calls me alot and I give him alot of job leads.I can name several companies that hire people with bad BACKGROUNDS. what type are you looking for at this point are you looking for ANY position or some thing more specific to what you use to do?

Hi,

do you still have the list of companies you can send me...

Thanks alot

Phil

Ms. Jones in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: I know that feeling my ex calls me alot and I give him alot of job leads.I can name several companies that hire people with bad BACKGROUNDS. what type are you looking for at this point are you looking for ANY position or some thing more specific to what you use to do?

Hello...May I have a list of the companies that you know who hire those with bad backgrounds? I currently hold an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts and I am working towards a Bachelors Degree in Sociology. I have worked and volunteered as a Case Worker for several social service organizations in addition to teaching a couple of classes at the homeless shelter. Though I try to keep myself optimistic, it is hard to do so when door-after-door is continually being slammed in my face for this crappy felony charge. I am starting to get discouraged and depressed. It is so hard to stay optimistic in such a negative situation. Anyways, enough whining, my email is simplynunu@gmail.com. Please contact me!

Thanks in advance,
Hopeful

Ms. Jones in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

pel1229 in Dallas, Texas said: Hi,

do you still have the list of companies you can send me...

Thanks alot

Phil

Have you had any luck yet?

dbrink in Arlington, Texas

45 months ago

I have a felony and cannot find any work. I have been in manufacturing and production for 18 years as a manager and supervisor. If anyone has any job leads please contact me.

dbrink in Arlington, Texas

45 months ago

I have a felony and cannot find any work. I have been in manufacturing and production for 18 years as a manager and supervisor. If anyone has any job leads please contact me.

patrick in Dallas, Texas

44 months ago

im a convicted felon and its hard for me to get hired can anyone give me any idead where to go for a job

carmen in Dallas, Texas

44 months ago

HELP us in Richardson, Texas said: Need help finding a job in computer networking. Have CCNA and CCNA Voice certificates. Will also work in Desktop support. Please help.

need jobs can u help me please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carmen in Dallas, Texas

44 months ago

HELP us in Richardson, Texas said: Need help finding a job in computer networking. Have CCNA and CCNA Voice certificates. Will also work in Desktop support. Please help.

need jobs can u help me please. send me a list please

safehavenforme in Lewisville, Texas

43 months ago

My husband is looking for ANYTHING. He has been working thru temp agencies and was laid off in June because the companies they contract with no longer accepts individuals with felonies. This has been with 9 different agencies and others will not even accept his application. He just need something, for it is hard to make a positive change and is always judged from things in your past.

safehavenforme in Lewisville, Texas

43 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: well there are a lot of companies that believe in giving second chances. well if it causes you to relocate to a new area/location would you move,or not. that is something I would need to know I help people find Just Over Broke (J.O.B)

Any help, willing to relocate, need a job to support my family!! We are willing to relocate!

derrick.washington in Dallas, Texas

43 months ago

well there are a lot of people that hire felons and hopefully some one will contact me with work in dallas tx so if there any info seeking work for someone with a background and thats hiring feel free to contact me

DJohnson in Desoto, Texas

42 months ago

Hello MsNisha. I am hoping you can help steer me in the right direction. I have an non-violent felony and am having an extremely hard time finding work. My work history is fairly steady with mainly office experience, account management, loss mitigation, and call center environment, but I am open to other employment opportunities. Could you pleaes offer some advise or direction?

dlake in little elm tx in Little Elm, Texas

42 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas, Hello MsNisha, I have a family member that is very much in need of your help in finding a job. Yes a felon. He works on car just by self training, no school. I'm thinking warehouse work will be the best way because this felony has hunted him for so many year's that he has litle to no job experience. He needs your help so bad, I hope I can still get through to you by this blog, and god bless you for helping poeple in need. Everybody else is turning a blind eye on felons, it's so sad. PLEASE HELP!!

Alicia in Grand Prairie, Texas

40 months ago

My name is alicia and I'm looking for a job in private care or working in a group home I have 15yrs experience, I have a felony and some of these places I have went that say they help felons get jobs are'n any help. I'm barely making ends meet if anyone have any suggestion or no someone please let me no. I also have 7yrs in clerical field.

JustFel4u in Arlington, Texas

40 months ago

derrick.washington in Dallas, Texas said: well there are a lot of people that hire felons and hopefully some one will contact me with work in dallas tx so if there any info seeking work for someone with a background and thats hiring feel free to contact me

My boyfriend has been trying for 3 months to get hired somewhere. He's an excellent worker and anything but lazy. He's very familiar with warehouse equipment, fork lift experience, and not afraid of a lot of hours and night shift. If he doesnt have an ID will that absolutely prohibit him? He's worried about background checks too. We live in DFW, TX. Any help or contacts? Hope to hear back soon!!
Thanks in advanced

sammons60 in Fort Worth, Texas

40 months ago

Hey guys, be careful. This Ms Nisha is full of everything. She really doesn't help. Don't get your hopes up! I've read these message posts for a long time and she really doesn' help. Don't let her full you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tryin in DFW, Texas

40 months ago

Hey All....I know it is tough out there trying to find a job. I'ts embarrassing, constantly putting your info out there for anyone to see... However, there ARE jobs.....there ARE understanding employers.....but YOU have got to do the legwork. You will have to take a position lower than you know you are worth because you have to PROVE yourself to the boss. Texas Workforce is a good source but the re-entry program is a joke. I was told I would have to come back SEVERAL times a week to "check-in". I didn't have a car at the time so that was pretty much impossible so I get my gas money for actually hitting the pavement and LOOKING for a job on my own.
I now work 2 jobs (both employers gave me shot because I was honest on my application)so, yes, there are jobs out there. Employers are willing to work with you, if you are humble and honest.

TraceySmith311 in Euless, Texas

40 months ago

AS11 in North Richland Hills, Texas said: The game is to be sold not told??? What the hell does that have to do with anything? And what game is it that you think is being played, this isnt a hustle its people legitametly trying to find a job not trying 2 sell coke or weed. Your extremely ignorant and if you havent been down yet Im sure your well on your way.

Wow...can't believe someone can be so totally heartless to post something like this.

Here is a site I have recommended to folks in the past and they cover the entire US. www.jobsforfelons.net

Big Dog Little Chicken in Wylie, Texas

40 months ago

2ND CHANCES 4 FELONS in Fort Worth, Texas said: I help !!! I have a company called 2ND CHANCES 4 FELONS !! I can be found on Facebook, Twitter and all over the internet. I can't speak for Ms.Nisha but I can speak for me. I AM A FELON SO I TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY !! I know what we go through & how hard we have it. I started this company based on the hardships I faced when looking for a second chance. I am DEDICATED to locating all the second chances that are available to us and passing the information on to all felons. I assist felons in all 50 states. I will not rest until the number of felons returning to prison has decreased. (67.5%) I am ON YOUR SIDE & HERE 2 HELP !!!! FREE OF CHARGE

Lets not Prey upon the needy thats all we should be caring about right now!

Big Dog Little Chicken in Wylie, Texas

40 months ago

techguys2go in Carrollton, Texas said: I am having a pretty rough time myself, I'm a 35yr old single father, my 7 year old son stays with me and we are staying with some friends of mine. I have been unemployed for the past 6 months, and no matter where I go I get turned down.... My record is a bit checkered, but my felony charges are all 10 years old or older, when I was young and stupid. The only mishap I have had in the past 10 years was a DWI (misdemeanor) in January of 2008. I served out my probation for the DWI, passed all my drug tests, paid all my fines/fees, etc.

I am an IT professional with over 10+ years of experience in the field. Everything from simply swapping out parts in a PC to writing software in PHP/MySQL. I've also run as a sub contractor, doing network cabling jobs, telecommunications troubleshootingrepair, and installed & configured Voice over IP phone systems. My technical expertise is not in question here, I *AM* qualified for the jobs, but it just seems that EVERY company out there worth working for has a strict "no felons" policy, no matter how far back the charges are.

I know the game the state is playing, they want me back in prison so they can make money on me, well to HELL with that! I'm not going back! I've got my son to worry about, so thats not even an option. MsNisha, I would most definately be open to hear what you have to offer as far as help...I can be reached at andrew AT techguys2go DOT com.

-Andy

What is more rediculous is the USA expects Felons to Not commit Felonies and They wont let them work.
What they really want is for felons to keep on commiting felonies but this time in large groups so they can keep police employed and lawyers. Un Fkng believable

Nycole in arlington, Texas

40 months ago

HI MSNISHA IM A SINGLE MOM OF 2 AND IM HVE DEFERRED ADJUCATION WITH PROBATION. IM LOOKING FOR A JOB. I HAVE A BACKGROUND IN CALL CENTERS CUSTOMER SERVICE COLLECTIONS AREA. IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP ME IN ANYWAY I WOULD DEARLY APPERCIATE IT. THANKS

Don Jefferson in Fort Worth, Texas

40 months ago

D.Lowe in Grand Prairie, Texas said: I have some ideas for you.
Contact me ASAP
dad97@sbcglobal.net

can you also contact me as well at don.jefferson21@yahoo.com. at this point, i am willing to accept anything. i have a family and the state of texas makes it impossible. how do we become part of a society that doesn't want us to be part of it. i am also interested in starting a placement agency that caters to strictly felons. any advice would be appreciated. thanks

msSybil in Terrell, Texas

40 months ago

please email jobs to me

40 months ago

cbrown said: MsNisha, my fiance is a truck driver, however he is a Texas only driver with a 5 yr old felony...are you able to help him in this situation?

please email jobs to me hartfield8sybil@yahoo.com

40 months ago

msSybil in Terrell, Texas said: please email jobs to me

hartfield8sybil@yahoo.com

Tired of trying in Richmond, Virginia

39 months ago

I need help. I have recently relocated back to Richmond, Va where my felonies took place over 13 years ago. I left Tampa, Fl where I had a very good career setup and I loved my job. My mom was living here in Richmond and when she became gravely ill, my husband and I relocated back to Richmond to spend her last days with her. Unfortunately, this is where my original charges took place years ago. I have been offered several positions pending the background checks. Once the background checks come through, all the companies withdraw their offers. It is so discouraging. I have an associates degree that I received in NY in 1995 and my background is in customer service management (call center), Collections Manager (call center). My most recent postion was the A/R Manager in Tampa, FL. I know there are a lot of call center positions in Richmond however, they hold my past against me no matter how old. I have a clear work history of over 13 years with no arrests. I currently work part-time for Burlington Coat Factory as a Customer Service Supv. and I hate it because it's very unproffesional and I'm too old to be on my feet all day. I only get 10-15 hours a week and I'm not able to pay my bills. If there is anything out there for me please help!!!! I can be reached via email @ kimmarie7465@yahoo.com.

Tryin in DFW, Texas

39 months ago

The reason you are having so many problems is YOU..........either you are NOT being honest on your applications or you are giving up before you give yourself a chance. YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE JOB SEARCH PROCESS - EVEN IF A LEAD INDICATES "NO FELONYS". If you have the qualities they are looking for, you have to make the employer see past your "past". IT CAN BE DONE - I know because I have done it. Be confident in your skills, be appreciative for the opportunity and most important.........BE HONEST!

MsSybil in Terrell, Texas

39 months ago

MsNisha could you email me at hartfield8sybil@yahoo.com with some leads on jobs. thanks

I need help in Arlington, Texas

39 months ago

I have a felony theft charge that I did 8 months state jail time for and have been out and looking for work since 2008. I even moved to IL to live with my mother to try and find work there with no luck. So I am now back in Arlington and have sent out so many applications I have lost count. If anyone can help in anyway I would greatly appreciate it! I have experience in customer service but will take any kind of work I can get! Abuchea81@yahoo.com THANK YOU

Krisknow in Dallas, Texas

39 months ago

I received deferred adjudication for the possession of a controlled
substance in 2006. October 2010 I completed my probation, however, it is very
difficult for me to get a job. I have two small children I have to support and I
dont want them to struggle because of my old actions in the past. I have worked
in office administration, telemarketing, cashier, banking, etc. Right now I am
opened for anything becasue my back is against the wall. If you could help me in
anyway in locating jobs I will definitley put all my time and effort into
gaining any type of employment.If you have any resources please email me at pumpkin200307@yahoo.com

frustrated in Houston, Texas

38 months ago

MsNisha must be a JOKE!!

Tryin in DFW, Texas

38 months ago

YES.....Ms Nisha is a scammer but there are jobs out there. Problem is most people with felony convictions have lived a life not thinking about the consequences and have no idea how to live a a life without the "GAME".

Tryin in DFW, Texas

38 months ago

SCAM..........just trying to get followers

Stuck in Dallas, Texas

38 months ago

2ND CHANCES 4 FELONS in Fort Worth, Texas said: have enough followers dont need em !!!!!!! I HELP FOR FREE SO U DO THE MATH HOW DO I BENEFIT ????????????????????????

2nd Chance is real...she does give out information on her website as well as facebook to assist and she will respond to your post on Facebook.

Tryin in DFW, Texas

38 months ago

Don't fall for it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tryin in DFW, Texas

38 months ago

BS.........she never answers anyone directly and ONLY replies with "checkout my Facebook, Twitter or website". If you really have any help to offer, put it up on this board otherwise stop posting the nonsense. I'm tried of reading the same posts over & over about help being available from her ONLY if you visit her outside venues. Lemme guess, you have to add her as a friend, right?

Stuck in Dallas, Texas

38 months ago

He is getting you confused with MsNisha who has lied to people on here telling people that she can help them and ask for information and then never responds.

2ndChance is in no way associated with MsNisha.

Tryin in DFW, Texas

38 months ago

My posts are directed to Ms Nisha as stated above

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Felons.BiZ in Ormond Beach, Florida

38 months ago

Find jobs for felons @ Felons.BiZ! Apartments & payday loans too! Good Luck! www.Felons.BiZ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Felons.BiZ in Ormond Beach, Florida

38 months ago

Find jobs for felons @ Felons.BiZ! Apartments & payday loans too! Good Luck! www.Felons.BiZ

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.