anyone know any DFW companies that will hire felons ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 247 of 247)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

ppdntn in Denton, Texas

29 months ago

You're way off base here, I was coming home from work and stopped to help a stranded motorist, then almost KILLED BY A SOBER DRIVER!!! I was 19 years old. Had I not been a responsible driver I probably would have been injured for life or killed, but I WAS WEARING MY SEAT BELT IN 1973 AT THE AGE OF 19. I'll send you photographs of the vehicle if you want. After that I have never been involved in another "COLLISION" while driving because I WATCH OUT FOR WHAT YOU DO, AS WELL AS WHAT I DO. Notice I do not call auto collisions "ACCIDENTS" So DO NOT TELL ME about being off base. If alcohol is "involved" in 40% of collisions then SOBRIETY is "invovled" in the other 60% period!! NO IF's, AND's, OR BUT's about it. SOBER DRIVERS KILL MORE PEOPLE ON THE ROADS THAN DRUNKS YET THEIR STUPID DRIVING HABITS ARE JUST LET GO! THE PEOPLE THEY KILL ARE JUST AS DEAD FOR A FACT AS BEING HIT BY SOMEONE WHO WAS DRINKING! THIS IS FACT!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ppdntn in Denton, Texas

29 months ago

The SOBER DRIVERS WHO KILL MORE PEOPLE SHOULD THEN ACCORDINGLY BE SERVING 10 YEARS IN PRISON AS WELL. BUT NO THEY ARE STILL ON THE STREETS UNLESS THEY KILLED OR MAIMED THEMSELVES AS WELL SO THEY ARE NO LONGER DRIVING. All we hear about is the ALCOHOL related wrecks but almost NOTHING on the NON-ALCOHOL related wrecks which are SIXTY PERCENT vs FORTY PERCENT. FACTS NOT FICTION!!! The REAL facts are that "LAW ENFORCEMENT" looks for easy targets who are "POLITICALLY CORRECT TO ARREST". They "BEND" police reports, where someone is NOT AT FAULT IN A COLLISION, but may have some alcohol in their system though less than 0.08% and write the "accident" up as "ALCOHOL INVOLVED". Even the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recognizes this fact. When REALITY is looked at TRULY DRUNK DRIVERS (those really over 0.08%) account for about 15% of fatal or serious injury "accidents". It's funny to me how only "DRUNK STORIES" make it in the news when at least for real over 80% of wrecks are caused by SOBER PEOPLE. And even according to obviously biased "LAW ENFORCEMENT" reports NO ALCOHOL is involved in 60% of "ACCIDENTS". How many of those 60% are serving
prison time? FOR KILLING SOMEONE BY THEIR OWN STUPID DRIVING HABITS! SIXTY PERCENT!! SIXTY PERCENT!! If YOU had to make a choice of 40% chance of being KILLED vs. 60% chance of being KILLED what would you decide!!! Like I said TEXAS and TEXANS are INSANE.

ppdntn SOBER DRIVER VICTIM in Denton, Texas

29 months ago

So-called SOBER drivers DON'T EVEN HAVE TO HIRE FANCY LAWYERS TO GET THEM OFF BECAUSE THEY ARE RARELY IF EVER CHARGED WITH ANYTHING!!!

The fact is Texas Prison is BIG BUSINESS and DWI is an easy charge to level against someone by the police. Due to the biased NEWS MEDIA coverage in this area prosecutors have a "field day", rarely having to prove much of anything since the "PUBLIC" who has been listening to ONLY DRUNK WRECK REPORTS THAT ARE SENSATIONALIZED BY THE PRESS, come in as biased jurors. HOW IS IT SOCIETY IGNORES THE OTHER 60% of KILLER DRIVERS? First of all COPS ARE LAZY!!! If they REALLY cared about your safety they would go after that 60% WHO ALSO KILL AND MAIM, but they don't. Why? Well it's not "POLITICALLY CORRECT"! The media would attack them for denying people the "RIGHT" to ,for example, "TEXT WHILE DRIVING". The third offense (no matter how many years have passed) for this
ought to carry an AUTOMATIC 10 year sentence in PRISON! These people don't even have the excuse that their judgement may have been impaired, since THEY ARE SOBER!! Yet, they and drivers like them KILL MORE PEOPLE THAN DRUNKS!! FACT! FACT, FACT!!!! I can see the American Civil Liberties Union and the lawyers, and the politicians all in an uproar on this!!! The FACT IS ONLY INSANE PEOPLE IGNORE FACTS.

ppdntn in Denton, Texas

29 months ago

If "LAW ENFORCEMENT" was REALLY concerned about your safety the third
conviction in Texas regardless of time passed for "texting while driving" should carry a felony prison record. Same for any other number of dangerous driving habits. Ignoring reality and facts is the domain, and definition of insanity. So-called drunk drivers for the most part are just easy targets for the police , prosecutors, judges, prisons etc who make a "WONDERFUL" living off what they supposedly do for all of us. A "court reporter" is paid $80,000.00 a year. I barely ever made that as a professional engineer. Lawyers in Denton County upwards of $350.00 dollars an hour on "court appointed" cases where they actually assist the prosecutor and sell their clients out. The problem with all this is INNOCENT PEOPLE GO TO PRISON. 60% of the KILLERS on our highways are allowed to go free. INSANITY!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ppdntn in Denton, Texas

29 months ago

Well Mr./Mrs. DWI victim. I see no real rebuttal from you because you do not have one. Third time of driving while sleep impaired ought to carry the same sentence as drunk driving, third time of reckless endangerment by excessive speeding, tailgating, swerving in and out of lanes, applying make up while driving, etc. etc. All should carry a mandatory PRISON SENTENCE, since these habits KILL MORE PEOPLE THAN DRINKING AND DRIVING BY A FACTOR (ACCORDING TO THE POLICE OWN RECORDS) OF 60 to 40! What do have to say now? Or is it ok to damage another's property, injure, or KILL them while your driving AS LONG AS YOU HAVN'T BEEN DRINKING? Which is it? I think that it is YOU WHO ARE WAAAAYYYY OUT OF LINE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

5X convicted in Mesquite, Texas

28 months ago

this is a forum to try to help ex-offenders a job not a "soapbox" forum. hard2hire.com used to be a good site. JobCentral.com RIO ok jobs. It is hard! But you have got to put forth the effort.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

MrsPick in Dallas, Texas

28 months ago

MsNisha,
I see it has been 2 years since you posted this, but I hope you are still out there and are still helping people. My son has been looking for a job for 2 years and everyone wants to hire him - bright nice looking, clean cut, All-American type young man... that is until they find out he has a felony.
Please if you are still out there will you help him find employment? He has a young son, 4 years old that he is just now being able to see again once he finally got a divorce and child support will begin any time. He needs a door to open for him. I pray you can help!

Thank you!
Becky

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wendy79817

28 months ago

If anyone needs assistance email me at Wendy79817@gmail.com

benny brown in Grand Prairie, Texas

28 months ago

really having a hard time. I had a DWI felony back in 2005 .
I However during the transitioning of going back to the single life and being afraid to face life alone again I turned to drinking to deal with life problems. This particular night I had given up on life, but while incarcerated I have been fully rehabed and given a new leaf on life. I am glad to say that I have been rehabilitated for 9mos and counting. I came to
grips with my life and its purpose and currently building a new family. I am a new man with a purpose.The year of 2005 my life went through many changes. For years I was in a bad marriage trying to keep a family together as I was brought up.have good references and job history but no one will hire me

lmarcellrobinson in Chicago, Illinois

28 months ago

I am a convicted felon looking everyday for work. I am a couple of months short of obtaining my AA degree. I would love to stay in Chicago but for the sake of a good job and providing for my family, I am willing to relocate. All I need is a chance. Please forward some info or leads to me if you are able to do so. Thanks for your time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sthompson in Carrollton, Texas

28 months ago

What types of jobs are y'all looking for?

MrsPick in Irving, Texas

28 months ago

My son is in desperate need of a job of any kind. He is working on his BA in Business online, but needs work now. Do you know of any leads?

MrsPick in Irving, Texas

28 months ago

My son is in desperate need of a job of any kind. He is working on his BA in Business online, but needs work now. Do you know of any leads?

28 months ago

MrsPick in Irving, Texas said: My son is in desperate need of a job of any kind. He is working on his BA in Business online, but needs work now. Do you know of any leads?

Is he good with working with his hands? Creative?

MrsPick in Irving, Texas

28 months ago

Sorry for all the repeats - I kept getting an error message that the post did not go through. :(

MrsPick in Irving, Texas

28 months ago

Yes he is.

28 months ago

MrsPick in Irving, Texas said: Yes he is.

can you send me his resume? sthompson@mechanicstimesavers.com

Thanks

MrsPick in Irving, Texas

28 months ago

Yes I will. I will forward him your information and he can send it to you so that he can correspond directly with you.

Thank you so very much!!

Sykes of Dallas,Texas

28 months ago

Warehouse etc. Anything that will accept felons I'm open just need a chance to show my skills. I also have forklift,scissor lift,cherry picker,painting,landscaping,electric pallet jack experience. Great with people I'm a team player team motivater Great People skills..Need Help

candii_jackson@hotmail.com in Dallas, Texas

28 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: I know that feeling my ex calls me alot and I give him alot of job leads.I can name several companies that hire people with bad BACKGROUNDS. what type are you looking for at this point are you looking for ANY position or some thing more specific to what you use to do?

yes, i am interested in any position that will hire entry level postions, for people with felonies. Clericle, customer service, warehouse positions, anything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

MrsPick in Irving, Texas

28 months ago

Has anyone had any luck with finding anything here?

MrsPick in Irving, Texas

28 months ago

sthompson in Carrollton, Texas said: can you send me his resume? sthompson@mechanicstimesavers.com

Thanks

Can you help us??

Organo in Tomball, Texas

27 months ago

MrsPick in Irving, Texas said: Can you help us??

I can.

Jburt in Waco, Texas

27 months ago

Organo in Tomball, Texas said: I can.

Any oilfield Jobs ?

MrsPick in Irving, Texas

27 months ago

Organo in Tomball, Texas said: I can.

Who do we contact?

MATTDOOLAN in Plano, Texas

27 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: hello, Eric I want to know what do you need help with TELL ME what it is Ihelp people for a living. WHATEVER YOU are going through I CAN HELP ANYONE that REALLY NEED HELP IN ANY SITUATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I really need help email me at mjdoolan619@gmail.com

joquebillups in Dallas, Texas

26 months ago

I need any job that will hire a felon. Preferably outside work

raptyme in Mesquite, Texas

26 months ago

tish in Dallas, Texas said: Im currently on probation have not gotten any trouble .I do not do drugs .Im clean i have a family 3 daughters with no income im sinking.Ihave machine operator license alot of previous job experience please if there anyone out there with any infomation please help me

Plastipak in garland tx use to hire felons, try and see, praying for you all.

Helpless in IRVING in Grand Prairie, Texas

24 months ago

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY FIANCE HAS A FELONY ON HIS RECORD AND JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL HE HAS A LITTLE GIRL TO TAKE CARE OF. ANYTHING YOU SHOOT MY WAY WILL BE OF GREAT HELP. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT @ LEXXHENRY@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SEAN in Mesquite, Texas

20 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: hello, Eric I want to know what do you need help with TELL ME what it is Ihelp people for a living. WHATEVER YOU are going through I CAN HELP ANYONE that REALLY NEED HELP IN ANY SITUATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT ERIC BUT I NEED HELP GETTING A JOB..THIS IS SEAN,,I HAVE ATTEMP BURGALARY CHARGE..I AM A CERTAFIED FOLKLIFT DR.BUT EVRY TIME I GET A INTERVIEW MY CHARGE STOPS ME CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE..

SEAN in Mesquite, Texas

20 months ago

IF ANY ONE STILL USE THIS SITE..THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL MAKE IT IS TO START YOU'R COMPANY..I THINK NO ONE WILL HIRE US IN TEXAS THIS IS A STRICK STATE & IF U MAKE A MISTAKE OUT HERE NO ONE WILL GIVE US A SECOND CHANCE..TRY STARTING A CLEANING CO. ARE SOMETHING OF UR OWN..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SEAN in Mesquite, Texas

20 months ago

Helpless in IRVING in Grand Prairie, Texas said: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY FIANCE HAS A FELONY ON HIS RECORD AND JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL HE HAS A LITTLE GIRL TO TAKE CARE OF. ANYTHING YOU SHOOT MY WAY WILL BE OF GREAT HELP. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT @ LEXXHENRY@YAHOO.COM

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; MY NAME IS SEAN I HAVE A FELONY IN DALLAS..THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS TO START UR OWN CO. CAUSE OUT IN TX.IF U HAVE A CHARGE ITS HARD TO GT A JOB NO MATTER HW. MUCH EX.U HAVE.

SEAN in Mesquite, Texas

20 months ago

TO ALL FELONES THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS TO START UR OWN CO.SORRY FOR THE PAIN..I FEEL IT EVERY DAY I WAKE UP TRUST ME I DO..IM TRYIN TO START A CLEANING CO. DOING FLOORS. U WILL NEED SOMEONE TO PUT IT IN THERE NAME FOR YOU, GET A BUFFER & A CARPET CLEAN MACHINE & GO ON UR OWN ALL THESE SITES ARE FAKE, THEY GT PAID WHEN WE SIGN UP WITH THEM.

SEAN in Mesquite, Texas

20 months ago

ME & MY LADY ARE STARTING A CLEANING CO. WE ARE MAKING BIDS FOR BIG CAR DEALERSHIPS & BUILDINGS & MORE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS 2 PUT MONEY IN WHAT US & MAKE IT WORK,U HAVE TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS PLAN & BE READY TO WORK HARD TO GT. THIS MONEY..ITS HARD TO GT A JOB OUT HERE SO WE ARE GOING ON OUR OWN,WE HAVE THE SUPPLIES & THE MACHINES THAT IT TAKES TO DO THE JOB,IF U ARE INTRESTED IN THIS PLAN EMAIL ME BACK & TELL US HW. YOU CAN HELP..TAKE CARE & DNT. GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GTS.I KNW. THATS EASY TO SAY..I'LL BE LOOKING FOR UR EMAIL & HELP.

lizot in New York, New York

20 months ago

Go to the Volunteers of American for a job. They help people who are felons and formerly incarcerated. Good luck to you all!

Prentisha in San Antonio, Texas

19 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: I know that feeling my ex calls me alot and I give him alot of job leads.I can name several companies that hire people with bad BACKGROUNDS. what type are you looking for at this point are you looking for ANY position or some thing more specific to what you use to do?

Can you email me at pcfthomas@yahoo.com. We need help, my fiance have a record and we need your help. I hope to here from you soon. Thanks in advance!

dealbri0 in Mesquite, Texas

19 months ago

I am still trying to find a job. I do office / clerical work. Because of some serious spine injuries, I must work in a clerical type of position. But I have previously done that, Billing, customer service, Clerical, any kind of office work for about 22 years. Then, I got arrested with a felony, then the economy crashed. Now I cant find anything. I went back to college, to try and get a degree, but I still need to work. I would take anything in an office type of setting. Danny

Two-Man in Dallas, Texas

16 months ago

I needed any job plz help plz

Two-Man in Dallas, Texas

16 months ago

Will I love the help ppl on here give but does anyone have any real job leads that hire felons with old violent cases
Plz email me at twoman214@yahoo.com

dstone040826 in Dallas, Texas

16 months ago

sthompson in Carrollton, Texas said: can you send me his resume? sthompson@mechanicstimesavers.com

Thanks

the e-mail would not go through for whatever reason
can you email me at dstone040826@gmail.com
or reply to this post verifying that that is your correct email?
thank you

VIVIAN in Dallas, Texas

12 months ago

eric in Arlington, Texas said: really having a hard time. I had a DWI felony back in 2004 .
I have good references and job history but no one will hire me.
workforce and my PO cant help me, trust me Ive been down that road.

tried INMANS AUTO RESCUE ?

Mrs.Jackson in Dallas, Texas

8 months ago

MsNisha could you please tell me a place in Dallas, Tx that a person could go to that will help them. Find a job if they are a felon or have a misdemeanor. Could you even email me on here.

Ms. Cook in Grand Prairie, Texas

7 months ago

Hope this helps someone. Try this website. There is a list of companies that will hire convicted felons.

**www.2ndchances4felons.com

ncolbert in Little Elm, Texas

1 month ago

Mrs.Jackson in Dallas, Texas said: MsNisha could you please tell me a place in Dallas, Tx that a person could go to that will help them. Find a job if they are a felon or have a misdemeanor. Could you even email me on here.

My nam is noah colbert and my email is Noah1686@gmail.com i can email my resume if necessary. thank you for your time and i hope to hear from you soon

tmo84 in Grand Prairie, Texas

1 month ago

SEAN in Mesquite, Texas said: ME & MY LADY ARE STARTING A CLEANING CO. WE ARE MAKING BIDS FOR BIG CAR DEALERSHIPS & BUILDINGS & MORE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS 2 PUT MONEY IN WHAT US & MAKE IT WORK,U HAVE TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS PLAN & BE READY TO WORK HARD TO GT. THIS MONEY..ITS HARD TO GT A JOB OUT HERE SO WE ARE GOING ON OUR OWN,WE HAVE THE SUPPLIES & THE MACHINES THAT IT TAKES TO DO THE JOB,IF U ARE INTRESTED IN THIS PLAN EMAIL ME BACK & TELL US HW. YOU CAN HELP..TAKE CARE & DNT. GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GTS.I KNW. THATS EASY TO SAY..I'LL BE LOOKING FOR UR EMAIL & HELP.

R u still looking for workers?

smcbride in Mckinney, Texas

1 month ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: I know that feeling my ex calls me alot and I give him alot of job leads.I can name several companies that hire people with bad BACKGROUNDS. what type are you looking for at this point are you loIoking for ANY position or some thing more specific to what you ue to do?

I am a 54 year old widow that was charged with theft while working as a caregiver. i can't find work at all. Do you have any leads for the Arlington area? I recently moved here to stay with daughter. Anything would be so much appreciated!

K in Bedford, Texas

1 month ago

Walmart!

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.