TEMPORARY AGENCIES IN DANBURY, CT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

DLAN1122 in Danbury, Connecticut

53 months ago

I have signed up for a few temp agencies in Danbury. I have e-mailed my resume and made phone calls. I have also have signed up with agencies in Norwalk and Stamford, but no luck. I see job postings on their websites and would like to apply for them. The only response is "When the recruiter has gone over your resume and see that you are a perfect fit. He/she will contact you for an interview".

Any advice out there?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DLAN1122 in Danbury, Connecticut

53 months ago

RE: TEMPORARY AGENCIES

My full e-mail address is:

DLAN1122@JUNO.COM

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

264 in West Hartford, Connecticut

39 months ago

DLAN1122 in Danbury, Connecticut said: I have signed up for a few temp agencies in Danbury. I have e-mailed my resume and made phone calls. I have also have signed up with agencies in Norwalk and Stamford, but no luck. I see job postings on their websites and would like to apply for them. The only response is "When the recruiter has gone over your resume and see that you are a perfect fit. He/she will contact you for an interview".

Any advice out there?

Thanks!

I think the temp agencies are a waste . becase if you get a job with a agency you have no benefits or paid holidays for a year to 15 months . which to me is a long time. The companies do not want to hire anybody because they do not want to pay benefits or decent pay. Only the temp agencies are making out. It is to bad that most people have to find a job through a temp agency. Companies do not wnt you to even show up on there property to sign up for a job.
So impersonel.
good luck in your search !

velez2004 in Bridgeport, Connecticut

17 months ago

DLAN1122 in Danbury, Connecticut said: I have signed up for a few temp agencies in Danbury. I have e-mailed my resume and made phone calls. I have also have signed up with agencies in Norwalk and Stamford, but no luck. I see job postings on their websites and would like to apply for them. The only response is "When the recruiter has gone over your resume and see that you are a perfect fit. He/she will contact you for an interview".

Any advice out there?

Thanks!

keep looking and re-apply if its a job that is of interestand look into craig list for a better chanc ..

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.