what is it like living in dayton, ohio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Shay in Vandalia, Ohio

89 months ago

I live here and have since I was little. boring and nothing to do... lots of crime in dayton.. I actually live in huber heights..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Keith in Dayton, Ohio

84 months ago

Tara in Dayton, Ohio said: Dayton is a sleepy mayberry town from the andy griffith show. The economy is in a major recession, most of the big businesses are moving out or laying off little by little (like every quarter). The military base fuels and supports a lot of little companies. Cost of living is very reasonable and the commute is very easy. The city mayor is a figure head and should step down. She's killing the city, lack of pure leadership it doesn't matter what policial party you support most would agree. Dayton Development Co, Dayton Chamber Commerce and all other activities should join their efforts instead of diverse groups. I avoid the move if I were you or only rent for the next 2 years.

I found some people from dayton ohio here ultimixx.proboards91.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Keith in Dayton, Ohio

84 months ago

Keith in Dayton, Ohio said: I found some people from dayton ohio here ultimixx.proboards91.com/

Yeah its a new board that just started. They are gaining users. Nice board and u can be an admin.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.