Up and coming jobs in Daytona Beach

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Daytona Beach?

Reply - Report abuse

Sharon Cifizzari in Gainesville, Florida

110 months ago

Will b moving to Daytona soon. Hopefully by Aug.
Looking for jobs 10-12.00 p.h. I have experience with power tools,customer service,some heavy lifting. No more than 50 lbs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

gabrielle gibson in Ormond Beach, Florida

106 months ago

I have 3 years in machine operator and heavy lifting, i have 2 years in cusomter service, 1 year in cooking. looking for work A.S.A.P Minimum acceptable pay is 7.50 an hour. Please call me at 386-423-3616 Ask for Gabrielle Gibson.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Diane Holmes in Edwardsville, Illinois

104 months ago

I have 8 years experience in customer service, was a Assit General manager for Hampton for 6 years, also looking for good pay. Please call me at 386-986-3997.
Thank you
Diane Holmes

dawngrant in Aberdeen, United Kingdom

100 months ago

I have over 3 years experience as a caregiver.. Looking after clients with their needs of all personal care from assisting with bathing/showering, making sure that breakfast, lunch and dinner were given. Prompting clients to make sure they take their medication. Also do the shopping and housework chores. Everything being logged into the clients care plan with what was done and report if there are any changes with the client. Looking for an employer who maybe able to sponsor me as i live in Scotland and i wish to move over to Daytona Beach to look for work.. If you can help then call me on +44 1224 249067 or cell number +44 7896 212499

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tim Price in Las Vegas, Nevada

98 months ago

I have experience in show biz, nursing, security, public contact work...Any jobs for me in Volusia county?

Tim Price in Las Vegas, Nevada

97 months ago

Any jobs in entertainment, movies, or promotional?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.