GOOD call centers in Denver?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Nyxalinth in Denver, Colorado

44 months ago

Most of my background is in call centers. I'm trying to avoid the genuinely bad ones. By this I mean the ones who truly treat their employees like trash, are unethical, etc. not the ones with some disgruntled people complaining.

I've already applied to Homestead, the Staples call center, Waste Management, (got the 'we went with other candidates' blow off letter from all three) Nelnet (haven't heard back yet) I-surance (this was through Lakeshore Staffing, who have dropped the ball and refuse to return my calls) Dish Network (had to turn it down because I take public transport and almost 2 hours one-way was too much) and Convergys is right out because of the crap they pulled on me in Florida (I couldnt attend the first training day because there was a freaking hurricane and their attitude was 'Well, too bad.').

I think I've run out of options, but I figure there might be something I missed or just isn't advertising ast the moment. At the very least, I'd like to find out if I am better off not working at the places that didn't contact me. I'm in he process of applying with CNA, if anyone knows of them, I'd appreciate hearing of it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ethan in Englewood, Colorado

26 months ago

Unless you want to be treated like you're in kindergarten, I would avoid Sprint. You could try Comcast or DirectTv. A lot of people from Sprint have gone over to those places.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.