Job search in Detroit?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Detroit?

Reply - Report abuse

C Jones in Detroit, Michigan

81 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Detroit?

If you know, let me know? I'm particularly interested in employers who hire disabled people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Maxine Miller in Clinton Township, Michigan

80 months ago

Have been looking for a job for about 3 years and I fill out apps. and I think they always tell me I am over qualified and I think its my age which they are not supposed to do, but they do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Miss Carolyn Harshaw in Cincinnati, Ohio

74 months ago

In the interim of my relocating to your fair city Detroit's Metropoliitan I have chosen Grosse Pointe, Michigan as my new residence.

While visiting since 1996 Iv'e watched you grow and build. Your Growth in Job searchs have really improved also; which will help in advancing to a new chosen employment department in the Medical Field as a Newly Trained Hospital Ward Clerk Receptionist.

Thank you for helping with my decision in finding new residence.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LT in New York, New York

70 months ago

Hi, I'm relocating to Detroit in Late November 2008 and I'm wondering what temp and employment agencies I could contact to get started. I specialize in Document Scanning, Data Entry and Health Insurance Enrollment. I've also done lockbox in 2 banks in New york City. Any input would be appriciated, thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Don in Allen Park, Michigan

69 months ago

Maxine Miller in Clinton Township, Michigan said: Have been looking for a job for about 3 years and I fill out apps. and I think they always tell me I am over qualified and I think its my age which they are not supposed to do, but they do.

I know what you are going through i am geting the same thing its sad but
thats what companys aer doing.I am a driver by trade with 10 years safe driving
awards i have a clean record. I also have a letter from my last employer stating
i am a good driver and agood worker.So i know its my age there is no way its
anything els.Somthing needs to be done about this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MySearchDetroit in Oak Park, Michigan

49 months ago

For Great Job Links www.mysearchdetroit.com/joblinks.html and Job Fairs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

btodd in Sanford, Florida

12 months ago

I have a few jobs (engineering) available with an auto manuf. in Detroit. Email me btodd@revolutiontechnologies.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.