Job search in Dothan?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Dothan?

Reply - Report abuse

Darlene Williams in Newton, Alabama

77 months ago

I live in Dothan,Al. and I am interested in a job in housekeeping I have worked for hotels as well as commercial cleaning, I have 10+ years experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

billy snell in Dothan, Alabama

77 months ago

i am looking for a full time job in warehousing to support my family i have 20+ years in the field

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carol in Ohio

75 months ago

Hello,

My husband & I went through Dothan on our way to FL last month & thought it looked like a great place to relocate to.....I've found some homes to look at but need a job for my husband....he is currently a maintence man at a nursing facility but has over 15 years in apartment maintence, he can do most anything, carpentry, plumbing, drywall, masonary, etc...he is also HVAC certified.
I'm not able to return to work yet (in remission from lung cancer) so he would need a job that pays at least $12 per hour to start..are there any of those types of jobs in Dothan or within 30 miles?

Thanks for any help,
Carol in Ohio (tired of winter!)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Silvia in Daleville, Alabama

74 months ago

I'VE BEEN IN DOTHAN & THE SURROUNDING AREAS FOR THE LAST 6 MONTH & THERE'S NOTHING OUT THERE AS FAR AS GOOD PAYING JOBS (CONSTRUCTION) ARE CONCERNED. I'VE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR THE PAST 3 MONTH & I'M STILL LOOKING EVERYDAY!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

TERRY ARD in Hartford, Alabama

73 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A POLICE DEPARTMENT DISPACTER.I HAVE LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERENCE.GOOD JOBS ARE VERY HARD TO FIND HERE.I NEED ONE REAL BAD AT THIS TIME.......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

grover daniel in Dothan, Alabama

67 months ago

i am look for a job in stocker, warehouse in dothan al

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

DTL504 in Enterprise, Alabama

66 months ago

I need a job:
ARRT Certify Radiology Tech. Enterprise, al

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mark Curry in Dothan, Alabama

65 months ago

I've moved back home to take care of my parents and now. I'm looking for a driving job during the day or be home by 8 pm.

john in Daleville, Alabama

60 months ago

I am looking for an inspection job in or around Dothan. I have 8 years exp as an inspector for a machine shop as final inspection loss of life parts. moved here 5 years ago to take care of my family. work hard, good communication skills,computer literate.

Jobless in Dothan, Alabama

59 months ago

The amount of people looking for a job in Dothan far outweighs the amount of companies hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Seeking for employment in Dothan area in Dothan, Alabama

48 months ago

I'm looking for a job in Dothan, for clerical support for a firm or a business, where I can share and learn my Clerical/Administrative support for a company. I am a senior class in the workforce, so I have 10 + in experience.

I move here from another state to take care of my mother that passed away, It took me from this time to now to take care of her estate, now I am so ready to get back into the workforce.

unemployed 1yr+ in Dothan, Alabama

46 months ago

There are NO jobs in the Wiregrass, unless you're able to get by on teenager wages of minimum wage. There is NOTHING here. Do NOT move here unless you are going to PROVIDE employment. There's nothing here for you and there is NOTHING for your kids to do but get hooked on drugs. I grew up here. The only thing to do is drugs or be a church fanatic, and now there are NO jobs worth having. You can get more money drawing unemployment than working minimum wage 40 hours a week. It's insulting and degrading. That's Dothan in a nutshell. Unless you wanna work in a restaurant, don't come here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

laura braley

15 months ago

I would like to up date part of my resume marked skills I beleave were the words dont have spaces but this proves impassable it doesnt show the whole portion.Unless I want to rewrite ? ALSO MOST JOBS HAVE ALREADY BEEN VIEWED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE SO SHOULD WE BOTHER WITH THOSE. HERES SOMETHING JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHILE I WAS OUT THERE IN CLASSES AND INTERVIEWS NOTICED HUNDREDS OR WOMEN 40 AND UP WHO HAVE BEEN WITH THIER COMPANIES 10 AND 15 YEARS LIKE I HAVE. FIND THEM SELFS WITHOUT JOB WHY IS IT ALLOWED TO ASK FOR AGE ON APPLICATIONS. NOT THAT A LONG STINT IN JOBS ISNT TELLING.IM TALKING HUNDREDS SO IS THE NEW THING IN ALABAMA AGE DISCIMINATE.
ARE THERE THOSE WHO VALUE HARD WORK AND EXSPIERENCE.CAN UNHOOK FROM THIER DEVICES .
ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SPREAD OUT AS FAR AS WHAT I CAN APPLY FOR SEEING LIMITS. IF YOU CANT NAME IT YOU CANT APPLY SO WOULD THAT BE UNDER THE HEADING ALL JOBS?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.