Job search in El Monte?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in El Monte?

Reply - Report abuse

Frankie Carmona in Rosemead, California

72 months ago

Looking for a labor/forklift job in my area of san gabriel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

25 years in construction,own my own tools and have my own veichle.Worked in the remodeling of home's in the past 2 years.Im a very good helper to the right formon and dont mind at all overtime or weekend work.Production and hard work are 2 of my main attributes.

72 months ago

Any possible lead's to my above experince record.A call back number to contact me Frankie.C is [626]692-4237 and my e'mail address is carmonafa@yahoo.com.

72 months ago

I also have a resume along with a refrence to my last employer,and will present it when needed.

Alberto Alvarez in Los Angeles, California

72 months ago

Frankie,
I am working on my Master's in Library and Information Science and can tell you that there are many web resources in finding a job. Your best bet is to narrow down what type of job you are searching for and conduct a search strategy. What I mean by “search strategy” look for search terms that are similar or the same as the title of the position you are searching for. There are many web resources such as careerbuilder.com but I prefer indeed.com because it indexes job listings from major job posting sites. Hope this info helps. Good Luck in your job search and I can help if you need more info.

Becky Romero.

72 months ago

Frankie, you can also send your resume to a local employment agency that can expose your profile to several companies currently hiring. Send your resume to bromero@appleone.com, or you can call me directly at 909-393-8676 ask for Becky Romero

lorena molina in El Monte, California

68 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in El Monte?

want to no more about the jobs in el monte at the new atena health center?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.