Best companies to work for in Elyria?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Elyria? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Michael 3494 in North Ridgeville, Ohio

80 months ago

View jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

david powell in Lorain, Ohio

58 months ago

i need a job that will take child sport out of my checks and will be will to work with me as in training and will i am a very hard worker as in hevy liftingand can repair almost any thing i can spot weild and well as mig and arc and gas i have done stock in where houses and great with others and pets all i need is a chance to prove my self to and i will do my best that i can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wanda in Cleveland, Ohio

57 months ago

David,

Please take a minute and re-read your ad. Clean it up and do a spell check on what you wrote, your words are mis-spelled and your sentences all run together. re-write your skills and your experience. maybe this will help you out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Keith in Sheffield Lake, Ohio

18 months ago

wanda in Cleveland, Ohio said: David,

Please take a minute and re-read your ad. Clean it up and do a spell check on what you wrote, your words are mis-spelled and your sentences all run together. re-write your skills and your experience. maybe this will help you out.

Yes. Correct spelling and punctuation is very important for your resume.

As I read through the posts here in the forums, I find myself more and more questioning the literacy of the authors.

The Lorain Public Library System has computers with Microsoft Word installed on them. You can use them for free to write and spell-check everything. They are connected to the internet so you can get on the forums here.

Another thing I have noticed here are people that post and ask a company for a job. Although some company representatives may read these forums, I think this is mostly for jobhunters to network with each other. I've yet to see a hiring person post on here or contact me as a result of one of my posts in these forums. You have to directly contact the employer to talk to them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.