Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Sherri Cole

83 months ago

My DAD retired with 38 years with GE in Erie, PA. I would like to start a career like that too. FireAl500@aol.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Marshea in Erie, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

I would like to have a job so that i could get my things i need

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lia t in lasvegas, Virgin Islands, U.S.

82 months ago

Find some great job hunting tips at
www.searchjobsin.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

tim in Edinboro, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

Sherri Cole said: My DAD retired with 38 years with GE in Erie, PA. I would like to start a career like that too. FireAl500@aol.com.

Go to pa career link and apply. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Casey in Erie, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

What kind of job experience or training do you have? If you have none, have you thought about what kind you'd like to pursue? Inquire at the Erie and Meadville manufacturing plants. Start with your phone book,and call them. Set up appointments with Human Resources, ask for informational interviews, which are interviews where you talk to someone from the company who is familiar with the industry needs and you find out what kind of skills and educations (if applicable) are needed to be hired at their location. Ask if they're hiring someone at your level of experience, if not ask if they know someone who is. Network. The more people you know and meet face to face, the better off you'll be in your job hunt. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Triple Point in San Diego, California

35 months ago

Marshea in Erie, Pennsylvania said: I would like to have a job so that i could get my things i need

We often have product demonstrator events in your area in local grocery stores. Pay ranges from $13-$15 per hour. This is an independent contractor position. If interested visit our site www.triplepointinteractions.com and click "Become a Brand Ambassador". You must be over the age of 18 and pass a criminal background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.