77 months ago

Oh I forgot one,

*Unemployment Check Recipient

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Nate in Connellsville, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

Sally Struthers in Erie, Pennsylvania said: Oh I forgot one,

*Unemployment Check Recipient

dont forget that guy thats always panhandling out off the I-90 offramp,He' should be retireing soon he's been at it for years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Anon in Erie, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

Minimum wage shops and telemarketing and fast food.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

chkjobech@live.com in Erie, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

Anyone considering working for Accuspec Electronics in Erie PA should think twice before doing so. This company has a reputation for hiring people long enough to keep from paying benifits to it's employees and those that it keeps are treated very poorly. The human resources department has no concern for the employees and will do whatever is necessary to cut cost for the company at the expense of there employees...even those who have continuosly shown devotion to trying to make this a better place to work. You will notice a lot of adds for jobs for them and that is a direct result of many long time devoted employees having had enough and moving to better companies. Times are tough but no one needs to be abused by there employer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

anon in Erie, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

chkjobech@live.com in Erie, Pennsylvania said: Anyone considering working for Accuspec Electronics in Erie PA should think twice before doing so. This company has a reputation for hiring people long enough to keep from paying benifits to it's employees and those that it keeps are treated very poorly. The human resources department has no concern for the employees and will do whatever is necessary to cut cost for the company at the expense of there employees...even those who have continuosly shown devotion to trying to make this a better place to work. You will notice a lot of adds for jobs for them and that is a direct result of many long time devoted employees having had enough and moving to better companies. Times are tough but no one needs to be abused by there employer.

What you have said here is completly true. I am currently employed there and currently looking for other employment. I have worked there for many years and have seen many things. They prefer to hire foreigners , who cant speak or read, over the millions of unemployed americans. The cob is a piece of **** who threats people like his money making slaves. Management is clueless and have no idea how to run a company. The pay is bad. Do yourself a favor. Hold out for something else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

henry in Erie, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

anon in Erie, Pennsylvania said: What you have said here is completly true. I am currently employed there and currently looking for other employment. I have worked there for many years and have seen many things. They prefer to hire foreigners , who cant speak or read, over the millions of unemployed americans. The cob is a piece of **** who threats people like his money making slaves. Management is clueless and have no idea how to run a company. The pay is bad. Do yourself a favor. Hold out for something else.

well i think the border patrol should check out that place!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.