Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Sharon in Salem, Indiana

42 months ago

I would just like to find a good company to work for who cares about the employees. I am a hard worker and take great pride in what I do. I love contact with customers and giving great customer service. I worked in our home town bank for 15 years and loved it. I went from Teller, to Head Teller, Vault Teller and New Accts Rep in 4 years, I didn't know anything about banking or computers at all when I started. I was a stay at home mom until my children were in school. I managed 2 separate video stores for several years before banking. I feel I have a lot to offer the right company. I like to learn and am willing to learn new things. At my former job I had a Supervisor who got knew how to work the men and she got moved up very quickly because of it. I thought she was my friend until I confronted her one day about the was she was treating people and cutting hours ect, to make herself look good. When I suggested she got a bonus every year for every penny she saved the company she turned on me. After that she was determined to get rid of me like she had so many others. It really is a shame when one person is backstabbing supposed friends. People that had been with the bank for as long as I could remember; one person 35 years, one 25 and one 20 including many many more quit or were let go because of her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.