Factory Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Student in Huntington, Indiana

70 months ago

I'm looking for summer work when I come home from college and i heard that factory jobs pay well. Are there decent factory jobs in Findlay and how do i get one? I don't mind working full time but i want some flexible hours and some weekends off. Does anyone know of any place?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brittany83006 in Findlay, Ohio

58 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cory35749@yahoo.com in Tiffin, Ohio

57 months ago

Student in Huntington, Indiana said: I'm looking for summer work when I come home from college and i heard that factory jobs pay well. Are there decent factory jobs in Findlay and how do i get one? I don't mind working full time but i want some flexible hours and some weekends off. Does anyone know of any place?

yes there is a place, Grahm packaging the hiring is threw a temp service called time services located by the findlay mall. u may apply online. they work 12 hour shifts with every other weekend off. in fact i think u can go threw grahm if u are college help and the pay is more if u do maybe over ten dollars a hr and they are very flexible with all the overtime u want. good luck with your employment. desiree sterling if u have any questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sharon in Tiffin, Ohio

56 months ago

wow. this place sounds great... i need a job that pays good and it sounds okay...do you work there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sharon in Tiffin, Ohio

56 months ago

cory35749@yahoo.com in Tiffin, Ohio said: yes there is a place, Grahm packaging the hiring is threw a temp service called time services located by the findlay mall. u may apply online. they work 12 hour shifts with every other weekend off. in fact i think u can go threw grahm if u are college help and the pay is more if u do maybe over ten dollars a hr and they are very flexible with all the overtime u want. good luck with your employment. desiree sterling if u have any questions.

are they still hiring???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kendall r. alcala in Findlay, Ohio

45 months ago

cory35749@yahoo.com in Tiffin, Ohio said: yes there is a place, Grahm packaging the hiring is threw a temp service called time services located by the findlay mall. u may apply online. they work 12 hour shifts with every other weekend off. in fact i think u can go threw grahm if u are college help and the pay is more if u do maybe over ten dollars a hr and they are very flexible with all the overtime u want. good luck with your employment. desiree sterling if u have any questions.

i am interrested in graham packaging

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kendall r. alcala in Findlay, Ohio

45 months ago

this soumds like a great job for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.