Door 2 Door Soliciting, North Star Marketing, Sacramento CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

nsmsacramentodotnet in Sacramento, California

72 months ago

NorthStarMarketingInc.Net

North Star Marketing of Sacramento, CA has a main objective of exploiting young adults entrepreneurial spirits for their own financial gain. They will tell you that with hard work you will be able to own your own business and make thousands of dollars every week if not every day. The truth is you will be working 12 hours a day 6 days a week on a strictly commission basis. They call it "pay based on performance".
North Star Marketing has people going door to door day in and day out with no hourly pay, medical benefits, or paid vacation days and expect you to motivate others to want to do the same in order to be "promoted". They still don't consider themselves a multi-level marketing scheme, but you can judge for yourself.
There is no reimbursement for miles traveled or hours worked since you are working as an independent distributor not an employee of the company. In essence you are your own company and you must learn how to go door to door well enough to teach and motivate other people to want the same.

NorthStarMarketingInc.Net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Juicey G in Laguna Niguel, California

71 months ago

North Star Marketing Rocks! Get the real info - Plus what's so funny about this is we know who you are

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Bryce in Folsom, California

69 months ago

Juicey G in Laguna Niguel, California said: North Star Marketing Rocks! Get the real info - Plus what's so funny about this is we know who you are

No, This is all TRUE. I have no reason to spread any bad press about "North Star Marketing", but it really is a joke. I tried it out for a month, until I realized that it is the most degrading work I've ever done-- girl scouts do the same work and are probably more fulfilled at the end of their day. I just thought it was hilarious to read this because I now have a real 'Marketing and Promotions" job and was perusing the internet and came across this... Just make sure you know what you're getting into before you let some fat girl and some geeks from Arizona talk to into selling coupon books door to door. With love, from Folsom.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Springfield, Massachusetts

24 months ago

Bryce in Folsom, California said: No, This is all TRUE. I have no reason to spread any bad press about "North Star Marketing", but it really is a joke. I tried it out for a month, until I realized that it is the most degrading work I've ever done-- girl scouts do the same work and are probably more fulfilled at the end of their day. I just thought it was hilarious to read this because I now have a real 'Marketing and Promotions" job and was perusing the internet and came across this... Just make sure you know what you're getting into before you let some fat girl and some geeks from Arizona talk to into selling coupon books door to door. With love, from Folsom.

You are absolutely correct I also worked for them I did it almost a year for travel purposes and experience. They are slave drivers cold hearted,Trevor would do these stupid conference call meetings and tell about his million dollar house and view. I seen so many horrible things done to people. They use and abuse people in fact I even seen team leaders hit people for not meeting the quota. Robert, Susan, Kerry, Kendra all of them preyed on weak lost souls

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.