Job search in Fontana?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Fontana?

Reply - Report abuse

lasmileya13 in FONTANA, California

103 months ago

LOOKING FOR A JOB IN FONTANA OR AT LEAST 5-10 MILES AROUND..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

leticia hernandez in Riverside, California

102 months ago

Im Looking For A Job Anywhere But If You Can Find Me As Medical Assistant Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lecia Daniels in Los Angeles, California

99 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Fontana?

I have experience in being a receptionist for 1 year and recently got a certificate in Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. I am looking for a job that does not require you to speak and talk a certain language. Just the ability to do the job; and with the experience of having 1 year or less. Please give response back soon as possible. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pancho villa in Glendale, California

97 months ago

LaSMILEYa13 in FONTANA, California said: LOOKING FOR A JOB IN FONTANA OR AT LEAST 5-10 MILES AROUND..

u can try mcdonalds or theres a farmers boys on slover and cherry. they are always hiring dog

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

CELESTE HEATHCOCK

94 months ago

LaSMILEYa13 in FONTANA, California said: LOOKING FOR A JOB IN FONTANA OR AT LEAST 5-10 MILES AROUND..

Am looking for a job in Fontana CA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

indeedadmin-host in Stamford, Connecticut

94 months ago

Hello everyone,

Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about working in Fontana, CA but you'll have more success finding a job by using our search engine!

Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. Here's a quick search I did for jobs in the Fontana area.
www.indeed.com/l-Fontana,-CA-jobs.html

Best of luck with your search!

Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DENISE GARCIA in San Bernardino, California

93 months ago

IF ANY ONE IS LOOKING FOR A MEDICAL ASSISTANT IN FONTANA IM YOUR GIRL, IM QUALIFIED, CONTACT ME. THANK YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alexis ramirez in Los Angeles, California

91 months ago

i would like to find a job at least 5-10 miles around

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.