Job/ Career help

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

veronicanombrano in Fort Worth, Texas

52 months ago

I can't seem to find or get a job that I really want. I feel so lost. I'm 22 and I know I'm capable of doing anything but of course people want experience. Well if anyone has advice or info please let me know. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Office Manager in Burke, Virginia

52 months ago

I wish I had advice but I have the same problem! I am in the DC area, where people say there are more jobs, but there arent any entry level accounting jobs that I want. THey are all senior level or require experience that I do not have. I think that the election is affecting this, and that when it is done things may get better. What others think?

Reply - Report abuse

jamestucker253545 in Fort Worth, Texas

2 months ago

It only gets worse as you get older. I am 42 I have a very unique work background. The computer assisted application process and the HR offices make it almost impossible to get an interview. The HR offices largely exist to keep companies out of court by keeping a wall in between companies and people. To the DC person, I grew up DC it is a company town declare your allegience to a party and stick with it. Do not pretend to be an independent, first no such thing exists in washington DC with the exception of the children being raised there ( i personally do not care after a lifetime of watching)second the companies and the people all have long memories about who was the boss, who supported the boss and what needs to happen to when a new boss or a disrupter comes to town.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.