Jobs available for people with felony records

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 460)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

shauncey d. perry in Dallas, Texas

79 months ago

I have been self-employed for three years & working in the contruction field (paint contracting) for over 10 yrs.. Yet, I have been finding it difficult to financially to survive (even though conviction of poss. was not in Texas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (83) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

Easy Rider0137 in Johnson city, Tennessee

79 months ago

Try to get your conviction expunged. Look in the judiciary website for your state and see if you qualify. Less serious offenses, like misdemeanors, may be eligible. You can do it pro se meaning represent yourself. A lawyer may charge you quite a bit. Get the information on how to do it, get your personal information ready (copies of warrants, dispositions, complaints), and apply for it. May take a few months but if it can be wiped out you can legally reply NO to the "Any convictions" question.

By FCRA law, ALL arrests up to 7 years can be reported on a background check. and ALL convictions no matter how old. An expungement can wipe out arrest records as well. Just make sure you dot all the I's and cross all the T's in your paperwork.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (61) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey perry in Dallas, Texas

77 months ago

thank you for your concerns in my future. I am familiar with Mr. Edwards status with the Bishop. I have been trying to contact this individual since my return to Tx. As well as Ms. Brandy. Until the bill is due. My number is 817 349 5131.

Thank You Ms. Beverly. I am happy to hear someone is prospering in life. It is a beautiful sign that there is a God.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

eldor luedtke in Fort Worth, Texas

76 months ago

my name is eldor im 30 soon to be married just had my first daughter and have transportation does anybody know anyone who will hire and ex felon who has never went to prison?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (190) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

Shauncey Perry in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

Jobs for ex-felons in hospitals. I work for Parkland hospital in the day time and school and night. J.P.S., Cooks, Baylor etc. in Fort Worth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (107) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shannon nelson~ in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

shauncey in Fort Worth, Texas said: T.D. Jakes & Pres. Bush, came together to provide grant money to better assist ex-felons housing, employment, stamps etc.. They promote self-employment, yet support training and employment with different organizations that deny because of background. You can call 817-535-3113 ext. 100 and leave a message for Edward for more info. in your environment. He is in the office every tuesday evening 5-6 p.m.. Don't forget, the Bishop is an ex-felon also!

my name is shannon and i am a recovering addict with three years clean as of yesturday, i am having such a difficult time finding an actual job that will "last"., telemarketing hires anyone, but if you aren't good at begging for your paycheck by calling the elderly with schemes, then your looking in the unemployment ads for days on end! this number above needs to be passed out all over the state of texas, t.d. jakes is my pastor, and i had no clue this was available, so thank you for the information, i will see to it that i use it, as well as pass it around.!!! thanks and god bless those struggling with felonys, i pray this new election brings in opportunity to our kind. shannon nelson, of d-town.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Dustin in Beaumont, Texas

76 months ago

I have a college degree and am getting revoked for missing a meeting. I am stressed out because I will lose a lot. I was wondering what you do in a hospital with a record. I also know LCDC's can have records, plumbers, electricians, a/c men and women, mechanics as well; my problem is I am a white collar worker who graduated with honors in the top of my class. I put myself above nobody else, but I love sales, marketing, and business and I dont know if I will be able to maintain that part of my life. I like this site.
Please reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dianna R in Texas

76 months ago

Dustin in Beaumont, Texas said: I have a college degree and am getting revoked for missing a meeting. I am stressed out because I will lose a lot. I was wondering what you do in a hospital with a record. I also know LCDC's can have records, plumbers, electricians, a/c men and women, mechanics as well; my problem is I am a white collar worker who graduated with honors in the top of my class. I put myself above nobody else, but I love sales, marketing, and business and I dont know if I will be able to maintain that part of my life. I like this site.
Please reply

I will pray for you. Pray is the answer....trust me my friend. I feel your stress by reading your words. It will get better as long as you keep your faith sweetheart. People make mistakes that what makes you human. Smile, you know what does not kill you only makes you stronger. Good Luck and GOD BLESS U!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Dianna R in Texas

76 months ago

Correction to my comment,,,,Prayer is the answer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

Beginning
Disconnect yourself from all henderance's in life. Whether it is women, men, or friend's. If you are not happy. Your surrounding's will become depressed as well; hold on to your goal's. It was not a cake walk for me. It took a year to get where I am at today. I am happy and still growing in life as well as my job( I am being seeked today. (smile) An ex-felon! You will see it is an unbelievable joy, that is difficult to explain.
First: analyze you and eliminate the desire to impress your peers with quick success. seek what desirable skills that you have to offer as well enjoy doing.
Second: Register for a trade in this field at a trade school. Then and only then; seek entry-level positions in this area. To be continued, upon request.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dianna R in Texas

76 months ago

Ryan Mitchell in Fort Worth, Texas said: need a job that make good money, I have a daughter that is two. I'm willing to do anything

what is your profession?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mom in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

MY HUSBAND HAS 3 DUI'S NOW HAS A FELONY BECAUSE OF IT. I'M TRYING TO GET HIM TO GO TO SCHOOL TO TRAIN AS AN XRAY TECH OR SIMULAR IN A HOSPITAL. HE SAYS HOSPITALS WILL NOT HIRE HIM BECAUSE OF THE DUI FELON IS THIS TRUE ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Dianna R in Texas

76 months ago

mom in Dallas, Texas said: MY HUSBAND HAS 3 DUI'S NOW HAS A FELONY BECAUSE OF IT. I'M TRYING TO GET HIM TO GO TO SCHOOL TO TRAIN AS AN XRAY TECH OR SIMULAR IN A HOSPITAL. HE SAYS HOSPITALS WILL NOT HIRE HIM BECAUSE OF THE DUI FELON IS THIS TRUE ?

How old are they?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

cruiser32 in Montgomery, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

Try temp agencies if you are "currently" unemployed. They look for longetivity, (how long you have been working w/the same company) and "yes" how long ago this did happen. If you have had a clean record since, initially it is up to the employer but the temp. agancies weed out the possible to hire based on qualifications/experience, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cruiser32 in Montgomery, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

Ryan Mitchell in Fort Worth, Texas said: need a job that make good money, I have a daughter that is two. I'm willing to do anything

My fiance & I supplement our income with a network marketing business. You may view our personal website here:

www.smellthesuccess.info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey perry in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

mom in Dallas, Texas said: MY HUSBAND HAS 3 DUI'S NOW HAS A FELONY BECAUSE OF IT. I'M TRYING TO GET HIM TO GO TO SCHOOL TO TRAIN AS AN XRAY TECH OR SIMULAR IN A HOSPITAL. HE SAYS HOSPITALS WILL NOT HIRE HIM BECAUSE OF THE DUI FELON IS THIS TRUE ?

no! only sexual, assault, robbery, and theft henders you. Apply for entry level positions, while attending school. Once end-reach for higher goals. Once he has applied for positions (entry-level). I will assist him in the steps for getting interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey perry in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

Dianna R in Texas said: Correction to my comment,,,,Prayer is the answer.

I agree a hundred percent! Yet, you must act on your faith.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

shauncey perry in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

ac/refrigeration, construction
Presently a linen tech with parkland hospital. I went from $5000.00 a week. To $400.00 a week today. I have a nine year old child that I am responsible for. She is happy to see her father not in fear of every not at the door anymore. Give your child a chance to see you smile in joy. Accept entry-level positions and attend trade schoo.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dianna R in Texas

76 months ago

shauncey perry in Dallas, Texas said: I agree a hundred percent! Yet, you must act on your faith.

Thanks, I needed that reminder. I am so much acting on my faith. I will attend school to become a surgical tech. I would not be the strong person I am today if it was not for GOD'S LOVE. GOD IS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW. I almost died March 8, 2006, but I lived and now I am doing what I feel GOD put in my heart. I want to help others. I start school July 7th. I am so excited.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

ryan mitchell in Fort Worth, Texas

75 months ago

Dianna R in Texas said: what is your profession?

i was in the medical field asst doctors....Im good with sales....I will do anything, i'm young and determine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cruiser32 in Muncy, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

"Gourmet Candles" with a reputable company registered with BBB that can be found on the botton left hand corner on my company website: www.earnwhileyouburn.scent-team.com
You can llearn more about the company & products, comp. plan and more or fillout a form here on my splash page: www.smellthesuccess.net
and I will mail you from my home to yours a Candle Business Packet including some scent-samples and you will also be enrolled in our "free" Candle Business eCourse Lessons.
More and more people are turning to networking as a career because it is recession-proof and "job security" is just not like it use to be. Review the information and decide for yourself.
www.smellthesuccess.info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

denise in Whitney, Texas

75 months ago

Dianna R in Texas said: I will pray for you. Pray is the answer....trust me my friend. I feel your stress by reading your words. It will get better as long as you keep your faith sweetheart. People make mistakes that what makes you human. Smile, you know what does not kill you only makes you stronger. Good Luck and GOD BLESS U!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so worried about my son who is also a college grad soon to get out of a re-hab looking for work. He is also a felon- intoxicated assault with a vehicle. Any ideas for a job in east texas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey in Dallas, Texas

75 months ago

The T (bus system) hires ex-felons. If you are a patient peoples person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey in Dallas, Texas

75 months ago

I am in construction (contractor). The market is falling as of now. I am presently working at Parkland Hospital. Until the market/home repair increases. Even with the financial cut (life is still beautiful). I am going to school for Ac/Refrigeration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey in Dallas, Texas

75 months ago

Thank you Jesus! Hold on to that spirit! Of course you know that it (satan) is going to try and alter your belief and vision. Just hold on to your Faith and remember your destiny (no short cuts. You made my day (consider me as your first patient). Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

diana Claitor in Austin, Texas

75 months ago

shauncey in Fort Worth, Texas said: T.D. Jakes & Pres. Bush, came together to provide grant money to better assist ex-felons housing, employment, stamps etc.. They promote self-employment, yet support training and employment with different organizations that deny because of background. You can call 817-535-3113 ext. 100 and leave a message for Edward for more info. in your environment. He is in the office every tuesday evening 5-6 p.m.. Don't forget, the Bishop is an ex-felon also!

Is this still true and is this a good number?
I have a question from someone in the Dallas area (who had to plead out to avoid prosecution for a crime they didn't commit--sound familiar?) who wants to know who can tell him about jobs to try for with a felony on his record.
thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gloria Beggs in Fort Worth, Texas

75 months ago

I was released from prison and am in the process of finding a job. I received my Tx. Nursery and Landscape lic. while incarcerated. If anyone knows anyone hiring in this field please contact me by e-mail. I am a single mom and need to go to work asap. I also need help with housing. My 2 kids are due to come home on aug.24. I am currently at my moms but this is only temporary as i am not on her lease. Please pray for me and my family. God Bless Gloria

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

bj perez in Austin, Texas

75 months ago

i have a felony that is 5yrs old and i cant seem to find a job i have no skills no education & a felony i would like to go to school but im not sure wat field will accept a felon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey perry in Dallas, Texas

74 months ago

jobs are based of felony. child abuse cannot work in a daycare. For example

You can email me at sdpperry@yahoo.com with your felony and dates. I will do everything possible to assist you in your new found goals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

shauncey perry in Dallas, Texas

74 months ago

The organization is still available. Ask for Brandy and tell her I sent you. You will have to do some foot work. They will provide you with all the knowledge you need. My journey also went through this organization.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mae in Fort Worth, Texas

74 months ago

shauncey perry in Dallas, Texas said: The organization is still available. Ask for Brandy and tell her I sent you. You will have to do some foot work. They will provide you with all the knowledge you need. My journey also went through this organization.

As another young lady stated above, my daughter has a felony and can not find a place to live. Is there assistance out there for housing? After many years of not paying child support the father of her child suddenly started paying and now my daughter is told she can not receive assistance with housing. The support actually goes to her daughter who lives with us (her grandparents). Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ew in Arlington, Texas

74 months ago

Gloria Beggs in Fort Worth, Texas said: I was released from prison and am in the process of finding a job. I received my Tx. Nursery and Landscape lic. while incarcerated. If anyone knows anyone hiring in this field please contact me by e-mail. I am a single mom and need to go to work asap. I also need help with housing. My 2 kids are due to come home on aug.24. I am currently at my moms but this is only temporary as i am not on her lease. Please pray for me and my family. God Bless Gloria

my brother works for a nursery in west fort worth call me at 469-226-3674 ask for john !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

BelievePublications@comcast.net in Atlantic City, New Jersey

74 months ago

There is a lot of great information at my blog.

helpforexoffenders.wordpress.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Annie in Nashville, Tennessee

74 months ago

I have a friend who also has that problem, Have you tried working from home? I am with a Company that is launching a new product for Weight loss in Sept 2008. The product is great! Right now, anyone that joins this There is NO start up cost But anyone thats joins as of aug 4th it will cost 30.00. This product is so amazing! If you want to see my site & more info go to www.8519538.myo3world.com
There you will find all the info, If you have any ?? email me at tabby50@gmail.com
Good luck
Annie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Annie in Nashville, Tennessee

74 months ago

Ryan Mitchell in Fort Worth, Texas said: need a job that make good money, I have a daughter that is two. I'm willing to do anything

Have you tried working from home? go to www.8519538.myo3world.com
Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

camoe@msn.com in Fort Worth, Texas

74 months ago

I would like to take a minute and Thank everyone that has imput any information that has help for the ex-felon. I believe we have all paid for our poor choices and need a helping hand to re-establish our self worth and get on with our lives. Again, Thank you all, and may God Bless each and everyone of you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

sherry in Fort Worth, Texas

74 months ago

i had a comment up about my situation but i dont see it up or any comments regarding it. just wonering why.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sherry in Fort Worth, Texas

74 months ago

shauncey in Fort Worth, Texas said: T.D. Jakes & Pres. Bush, came together to provide grant money to better assist ex-felons housing, employment, stamps etc.. They promote self-employment, yet support training and employment with different organizations that deny because of background. You can call 817-535-3113 ext. 100 and leave a message for Edward for more info. in your environment. He is in the office every tuesday evening 5-6 p.m.. Don't forget, the Bishop is an ex-felon also!

Thank you for trying to help people alot of us out here are good people, that are practically desperate.You are a blessing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

shauncey perry in Little Rock, Arkansas

74 months ago

mae in Fort Worth, Texas said: As another young lady stated above, my daughter has a felony and can not find a place to live. Is there assistance out there for housing? After many years of not paying child support the father of her child suddenly started paying and now my daughter is told she can not receive assistance with housing. The support actually goes to her daughter who lives with us (her grandparents). Any suggestions?

doing some research long distance. will get back to you soon. Until then apply for housing with the city of dallas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

L.J. Hammonds II in Dallas, Texas

74 months ago

First of all allow me to say I'm a ex- felon myself. I'm currently a ordained minister. I just moved to Ft.Worth from Pittsburgh P.A. with my wife who is expecting next month. Yes I must say I have had some hurdles due to my past. However I know without a shadow of a doubt "He's in control" . I just ask for the momentum to get over these hurdles. He promises us another chance. Yes ! Another Chance in 2 Chronicles 7:14 It reads "If my people who are called by my name ,will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will i hear from heaven and will heal their land." Stand on His Promise! I'm currently looking for employment myself and an apartment. I have made some contacts here in the short week I've been here. Please feel free to e-mail me at l.j.hammonds2@gmail.com or give me a call 412 999-6802 I still got my P.A number for the time being. If i can be of help please call me. We can Pray on one accord. The bible tells us to pray without ceaseing. We must stay on the line with God. ASK SEEK KNOCK. LET'S PULL TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY EX-FELONS TO MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER AS CURRENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. AMEN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

C Williamson in Decatur, Georgia

74 months ago

I have two DUI's and in Atlanta it's even hard to get hired by a temp agency. They are misdemeanors and I've been sober for two years and have good employment references but no job.

Even small companies are checking driving records - their priority is to ask for my driver's license right under my name. Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BelievePublications@comcast.net in Atlantic City, New Jersey

74 months ago

C Williamson in Decatur, Georgia said: I have two DUI's and in Atlanta it's even hard to get hired by a temp agency. They are misdemeanors and I've been sober for two years and have good employment references but no job.

Even small companies are checking driving records - their priority is to ask for my driver's license right under my name. Any suggestions?

I suggest applying for a "Certificate of Rehabilitation." Check with your local legal aid office for information on how to apply in your state.

There is some info on this and other helpful information for ex-offenders on my blog:

helpforexoffenders.wordpress.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

shauncey perry in Little Rock, Arkansas

74 months ago

Amen! I will communicate more with you after my vacation. I will be returning soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

big sam in Dallas, Texas

74 months ago

hi have a criminal record aim a security officer and also done truck driving this two options might help someone but its still a hard job just make sure you research before u join. cause just like any other job your always second

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Bryant in El Paso, Texas

74 months ago

My boyfriend really needs to get a better job to stay out of jail. but because he is on parole its been hard!!...He would love to go to trucking school and become a driver,or get into the oilfields. He has some experiance with pipeline, and lots in construction. Real quick learner...any one know of something that could give our family a fresh start..God Bless!
Any Suggestions welcome!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

debbie in Texarkana, Texas

73 months ago

L.J. Hammonds II in Dallas, Texas said: First of all allow me to say I'm a ex- felon myself. I'm currently a ordained minister. I just moved to Ft.Worth from Pittsburgh P.A. with my wife who is expecting next month. Yes I must say I have had some hurdles due to my past. However I know without a shadow of a doubt "He's in control" . I just ask for the momentum to get over these hurdles. He promises us another chance. Yes ! Another Chance in 2 Chronicles 7:14 It reads "If my people who are called by my name ,will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will i hear from heaven and will heal their land." Stand on His Promise! I'm currently looking for employment myself and an apartment. I have made some contacts here in the short week I've been here. Please feel free to e-mail me at l.j.hammonds2@gmail.com or give me a call 412 999-6802 I still got my P.A number for the time being. If i can be of help please call me. We can Pray on one accord. The bible tells us to pray without ceaseing. We must stay on the line with God. ASK SEEK KNOCK. LET'S PULL TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY EX-FELONS TO MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER AS CURRENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. AMEN
HELLO L.J. thanks for your encouragement!congradulations on your baby,i picked up 2 drug charges back in 2004, completed all my probation and i have been clean for over 3 years now, i feel better,but i have alot of shame and guilt over my past,i have made a mess of my life ,but today all i can do is to move forward and try to do the best that i can,i am a convicted felon trying to get into a trade school, they have to decide weather to even let me go to school because of my felony,i have to have 5 recommendation letters and a whole lot of other stuff to present to the state board ,which i can get from my friends that i have made since i have moved to texarkana,but its so embarassing because none of them have my same experiences,but thats life lol,im going to make it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

L.J. Hammonds II in Fort Worth, Texas

73 months ago

Not only will you make it you will be victorious! I HAVE AROSE FROM MY PAST,AND SO CAN YOU. I have the Peace that surpasses all understanding. True the world tells us that with a felony you can't do this or that. However the word says I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME. WE HAVE TO PULL OUR STRENGTH THROUGH HIM. OUR STRENGTH IS OUR FAITH. IF THEY WON'T HIRE FELONS OR EDUCATE FELONS. THEN WE START BUSINESSES AND EMPLOY EACH OTHER. WE CAN TEACH EACH OTHER TRADES WE HAVE LEARNED .WE CAN GET INTO APPRENTICESHIPS. MY DREAM IS TO START THIS NON-PROFIT FOR EX-FELONS. FIGHT AT WHATEVER LEVEL OF THE GOVERNMENT TO SEE THAT FELONS GET A 2ND CHANCE. HAVE THE FIRST FORBES 500 BUSINESS RAN AND OPERATED BY EX-FELONS. YES WE MADE SOME UNWISE CHOICES,BUT WE ARE SOME OF THE SMARTEST PEOPLE. WHAT IF BILL GATES WAS A FELON? WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT MICROSOFT? WE ARE THAT NEXT BIG THING.
GOD BLESS YOU. I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO CONTACT ME. WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER ,THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS. MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS. HE PROMISE HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US. SO WE ARE NOT ABANDONED JUST DIVIDED. JOIN ME!

L.J. HAMMONDS II (817.781.2776)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

L.J. Hammonds II in Fort Worth, Texas

73 months ago

DEBBIE I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU . DON'T BE ASHAMED. THIS IS YOUR TESTIMONY .THIS IS WHAT'S DRIVING YOU TOWARDS GREATNESS. WE ALL MADE MISTAKES. PRAISE GOD WE LEARNED FROM THEM . GOD BLESS YOU.

L.J.H.II

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MelissaBeth in Fort Worth, Texas

73 months ago

This is my first time to use a site like this, so forgive me if I make mistakes. My fiance has 2 felonies on his record. The first is 5 yrs old for "unauthorized use of a motor vehicle" for which he served 2 years. The second is 3-4 yrs old and is "burgulary of a habitation" and he is on probation/never did jail time for it. He is having trouble finding a job. He mostly has worked at landscaping companies, but most of those are only temporary. We are sharing a car so travel is limited in relation to jobs. If there is anyone out there that give some help or information it would be appreciated. He really wants a real, lasting job. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

David Rutlege in Fort Worth, Texas

73 months ago

I have a felony for burglary of a habitation that I got about six years ago when I was 17 yrs old. I now have three Kids I have to take care of and I have been out of work for about 6 months now. If there is anyone who knows some info about jobs that will hire felons please let me know. I would be so thankful for this information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.