Best companies to work for in Fresno?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Fresno? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Israel Ochoa Martinez in Fresno, California

94 months ago

ISRAEL OCHOA

OBJECTIVE
My objective is to seek long term employment in a new environment that will give me the opportunity to utilize my skills and gain more experience from a prospective employer. My ideal job is to work for a company/ corporation that respects their employees and the company/ corporation they represent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Manuel Rivera in Salinas, California

94 months ago

Host said: What companies are fueling growth in Fresno? Why are they a great employer?

I want to know because i'm moving there about in Sept. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Roger in Fresno, California

93 months ago

Fresno has a high rate unemployment, and the majority of jobs available are not well paid. I would use caution when deciding to move to Fresno, not only because of no jobs, but also high crime rate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Jennie Esquivel in Fresno, California

81 months ago

Host said: What companies are fueling growth in Fresno? Why are they a great employer?[/QU

Law Enforcement
Car Repo
Bankruptcy and Divorce Lawyers

Fresno has a high unemployment and crime rate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ninipooh2003 in Fresno, California

32 months ago

Fresno is a terrible place to live. I would not suggest moving here. The unemployment is high. The jobs here do not pay well, typically between $10 - $12/ hour. There are a lot of seasonal and temporary jobs. The temp agencies here want people to be scholars and only pay minimum wage. The only decent companies to work for are PG&E, Fresno County/ City, IRS (seasonal)or the hospitals. Housing is cheap, but since there are no jobs people can't afford housing. The government programs are exhausted as well. Unless you already have a job in place and live with roommate or family, you will not be able to survive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.