Reply - Report abuse

Cathy in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

New jobs? How about personal new
training... to fit the old ones ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

silvermom0762 in Greeley, Colorado

80 months ago

Very good question, with zero income coming into this home we definetely need jobs coming into this county. We have talked to diferent people who live in Greeley and they have been layed off from their jobs. How does the people of Greeley expect to bring profits into Weld with the employment rate going the way that it is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Judy Silvey in Brighton, Colorado

77 months ago

We are at present, looking for jobs in the Greeley area, we are moving from Adams county to Weld county, and my husband and I are seeking employment. He is in the retail business, and needs full time, and I have experience in Health Care and Retail both, and am seeking part-time. We would like to hear from anyone who may be able to give advice to us at this time. We are also looking at housing there, and will need a home to live in. We will appreciate any help with our new adventure that may be out there. Thanks...Judy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Still looking for housing and jobe in the greeley area, would appreciate any help from anyone. Thanks Judy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cathy in Greeley, Colorado

76 months ago

Dear Judy;

Quite honestly, you have to seek the One who knows who you are and what is Available to fit you personally. He says he will provide for us from His Riches in Glory. That is God, Jesus, Yeshua. Networking is good, but God knows all. When I ask, he gives me Dreams of possible Jobs and it is right ON !

To do this, you need to have a personal relationship with God. First step is to be Born - Again and find a strong Bible Believing Church with Faithful attendees. Resurrection Fellowship, Victory Outreach, Faith Tabernacle, Mosaic, Assembly of God Churches....
are just a few of those here in Greeley.

Cathy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Dear Cathy, Thanks, I am a born again christian, and very much believe that God will provide, I lived in Greeley for 12 years, then my husband got a job in Denver, but our hearts are still in Greeley, Our second son was born there, and we like the area. I was just asking for areas of possibility that someone there may be familiar with, since it has been 3 years since I was there. Perhaps I need to contact the Job Force of Greeley, I am just not sure. The internet jobs are pretty much scams. I got caught up in that as well, I tried to find a legit job, very difficult to find honest people anymore. Thanks, and we will look up those churches when we get there. Judy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.