Job search in Greensboro?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Greensboro?

Reply - Report abuse

derek maness in Greensboro, North Carolina

82 months ago

looking for job. janitorial, general labor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tamia Williams in Greensboro, North Carolina

81 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Greensboro?

Please inform me of local jobs in greensboro and surrounding areas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

openmic in Winston Salem, North Carolina

81 months ago

There is a jobseeker support group in Greensboro (and also in Winston-Salem) called "Professionals in Transition". See their web site at jobsearching.org
Although they do sell job search and change materials, they have free weekly meetings and there is no high pressure sales pitch at the meetings I've been to. The meetings are a bunch of folks who are mostly unemployed themselves, but they trade job desires and tips and openings they know of. Their main thrust is networking, which can open many doors that you may not know even exist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

c in Fayetteville, North Carolina

81 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Greensboro?

see www.ncesc.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

T H in Cleveland, Ohio

72 months ago

Looking for a company that is need of a forklift driver, machine operator, or dockworker, starting at at least 13.00 close to that amount

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sylvia reed in Detroit, Michigan

69 months ago

i have my commercial driver license/oa/dot,and looking for employment in greensboro i will be moving there 11/28/08,and would like to have a job when i get there. can you help me. bus driver 8yr.truck driver completed course. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lorisofttail in Deltona, Florida

69 months ago

sylvia reed in Detroit, Michigan said: i have my commercial driver license/oa/dot,and looking for employment in greensboro i will be moving there 11/28/08,and would like to have a job when i get there. can you help me. bus driver 8yr.truck driver completed course. thank you

Try Thomas built Busses, owned by mersadies benz , but that isn't commonly known.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

d cook

59 months ago

is there any company that needs a quality oriented conciences employee with a fantastic work ethic in the randleman nc 27317 area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gerard in Greensboro, North Carolina

57 months ago

derek maness in Greensboro, North Carolina said: looking for job. janitorial, general labor.

i need a job

Andrea Royster in Baltimore, Maryland

25 months ago

I am looking for work in Greensboro,NC I have working in the school cooking and preparing food. Which I love I now work as CNA which I love also taking care of people i just think I need a new start to do the work I need to do for God also that is to preach his word However I do need to work and have a place to live.

Jude L in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

See jobsearching.org

I hope it will help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.