Job search in Greenville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Greenville?

Reply - Report abuse

Decerica Smith

103 months ago

I am looking for a job in the area of Greenville. I am a hard worker and can get along with people.

Thank you
Decerica Smith

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shalanda Smith in Greenville, Mississippi

102 months ago

I am a very hard working independent young lady that works extremely well with others. I am the mother of one daughter that is thirteen years of age. I am pursuing an education at Mississippi Valley State University. My field of work is becoming an licensed social worker. In May, 2008, I will be graduating with an BS degree. If your interested in hiring me please contact me at
[Edited by Host]. Thanks

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Louis L. Myles in Greenville, Mississippi

101 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Greenville?

I,m OTR driver, I move from Dallas,Tx., back to Greenville,I,m looking for
a truck driver job, local, I have over 100k mi,about 1.5 years of driving.My
Objective is to obtain a position that will utilize my extensive experience
and provide me an impact opportunity to be part of a growing team. Louis

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

isaac smart in Greenville, Mississippi

93 months ago

hello am looking for a job i been living in greenville 23years and i mostly temp jobs but am looking for a job so bad this year fail me bad. i have 3 kids barely making with them its almost christmas and i dont have no money i need any job u got to offer this is my psat jobs ricks express as a stocker,metal greenville iron and metal,producer rice so please help me.

Earthsean wallace in Greenville, Mississippi

87 months ago

I am a L.P.N and is looking for a part time job, working for four to three a day or four times a week or less.I would love to take care someone in their home. I am an experance L.P.N. with 37 working in the hospital in medical surcial and elderly care, hospice, oncology 10 years with home health care. Will be willing to sit with a person for a few hours.Worked one year doing home health hospice care.

Earthsean Wallace

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Earthsean wallace in Greenville, Mississippi

87 months ago

I AM A L.P.N WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PART TIME JOB, WORKING THREE OR FOUR TIMES A WEEK, OR LESS. I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE CARE OF SOMEONE IN THEIR HOME. I HAVE 37 YEARS OF EXPERANCE WORKING IN THE HOSPITAL,NURSING HOMES, I HAVE EXPERANCE IN MEDCIAL SURCIAL,ELDER CARE, ONCOLOGY, AND 10 YEARS IN HOME HEALTH CARE.I WILL BE WILLING TO SIT WITH A PERSON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY. THANKS, EARTHSEAN WALALCE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

STEVEN MCCULLOUGH in Riverdale, Georgia

86 months ago

I AM TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVER.I HAVE BEEN DRIVING TRUCKS NOW FOR 10 YEARS.I AM CURRENTLY A HOSTLER DRIVER FOR KMART LOGISTICS IN FOREST PARK GA.I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3 YEARS.I WILL BE MOVING TO MISSISSIPPI JUNE 6TH 2009 AND I AM LOOKING FOR A HOSTLER POSITION IN GREENVILLE ,MS.I CAN DO ANY SHIFT.I WILL BE VERY FLEXIBLE.THANKS SINCERLY YOURS,STEVEN MCCULLOUGH

STEVEN MCCULLOUGH in Riverdale, Georgia

86 months ago

STEVEN MCCULLOUGH in Riverdale, Georgia said: I AM TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVER.I HAVE BEEN DRIVING TRUCKS NOW FOR 10 YEARS.I AM CURRENTLY A HOSTLER DRIVER FOR KMART LOGISTICS. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3 YEARS.I WILL BE MOVING TO MISSISSIPPI JUNE 6TH 2009 AND I AM LOOKING FOR A HOSTLER POSITION IN GREENVILLE ,MS.I CAN DO ANY SHIFT.I WILL BE VERY FLEXIBLE.THANKS SINCERLY YOURS,STEVEN MCCULLOUGH

very flexible

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.