Best companies to work for in Greenville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Greenville? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Dilcia Sorto in Goldsboro, North Carolina

90 months ago

looking job translator

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mgparrothead007 in Bagdad

76 months ago

Sharon L. Miracle in Greenville, South Carolina said: I've worked for several large companies in the Upstate, and Fluor is THE best, by far. Great benefits, and they treat their people (even their contractors--imagine that) very, very well. I wouldn't work anywhere else.

Hello, I am here in Iraq and my resume was just sent to Fluor. I will say various channels. How long did it take for you to work for Fluor? I know there pay is great but on taxes how much gets taken out and uplift how much uplift for Iraq as I am here now we only get 75% for the first 40 hours. Pretty sad for XXR. Anyway what kind of health coverage company and do they have dental and vision and life? Anyway just a few questions if you get this can you or someone email me at mgparrothead007@yahoo.com., Thanks a million, Mark in Iraq

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Still Looking

53 months ago

Sharon L. Miracle in Greenville, South Carolina said: I've worked for several large companies in the Upstate, and Fluor is THE best, by far. Great benefits, and they treat their people (even their contractors--imagine that) very, very well. I wouldn't work anywhere else.

Yes but are they hiring?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Still Looking

53 months ago

Yes but are they hiring? sportzrunner@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.