JOBS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Still Looking

49 months ago

I am here from another state. While I have education in Psychology I have minimal like one semester to complete my Bachelors Degree. I do have a medical background priviously in dental assisting I am also certified in that field. However, I cant seem to find work in that field and perhaps really looking in my current area of studies in psychology I am looking for a job with the state so I can still work while completing my education and move into a better position once my education is completed. This way we can grow together and build trust etc for a higher position.
Also, I am not new in the work force and need to support myself I am having great difficulty in doing so. I have gone back to college and this is the second time around. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Still Looking

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nulife99_06@charter.net in Simpsonville, South Carolina

47 months ago

You may want to consider working in a Mental Health Facility as a patient Care Tech(pct)or aka Mental Health Tech.Many times they hire with little or no experience.You can get weekend/night shift premiums to = $10-$12.50 per hour usually ,fulltime,benefits,and tuition reimbursemnt etc.weekend shifts allow the"student' to finish their degree during the week.Which could launch into an internship and possibly into Therapist positon with your Masters..learn and earn at same place.Hope this has been a little helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.