South carolina the no state

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Dissappointed

67 months ago

Not very welcoming state! The jobs all will to work (which means treat u like crap). And the people so rude and unkind unless your from here. And this so fun being that this is the BIBLE belt! You would think people be nicer here. The true good hearted ppl are all from other states that moved here too just like us. I guess u can't expect much from a state that the governor committed adultry and used state tax money to fund it. I wish I knew all this before we moved can't wait to go back to well anywhere but here. How can we meet food ppl when there all idiots and jerks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

spoton in Fort Mill, South Carolina

67 months ago

If you are basing your next move on a state where the governor hasn't committed adultry that's not going to give you many states to choose from.

Seriously though it sounds like your lack of research prior to your move has now made you cast the blame not on yourself but on the whole state of SC (people and all). It doesn't sound very fair to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jackass? in Greenville, South Carolina

49 months ago

Have you considered the possibility that you are a jackass and no one likes you because of it? Every one in my neighborhood that is from out of state loves it. exception is 1 guy that moved here from buffalo NY, He was pissed after a bad ice storm and moved on to flordia. said he moved here to get away from that crap. XD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.