Interactive Brokers on-site interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Edison Kwok in Toronto, Ontario

80 months ago

I'm going to have an on-site interview with Interactive Brokers for a C++ Programmer position. Can someone please share what questions they'll ask face-to-face and on the written test? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Ashwin in Shawnee, Kansas

70 months ago

I am currently scheduled to have an onsite interview with Interactive Brokers in upcoming week of 20th Oct-08.

Please let me know of any preparation tips for the same. Also, if anyone has prior experience interviewing with an online Trading system provider, please share the same.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Merrifield, Virginia

69 months ago

@Ashwin, What happened to your interview? Pls share the experience... I may get a call for interview soon. That will help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Raj in Old Bridge, New Jersey

65 months ago

Ashwin in Shawnee, Kansas said: I am currently scheduled to have an onsite interview with Interactive Brokers in upcoming week of 20th Oct-08.

Please let me know of any preparation tips for the same. Also, if anyone has prior experience interviewing with an online Trading system provider, please share the same.

Hey Ashwin, if possible can you share your IB interview details with me. ?
Thanks,
-Raj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Valley Stream, New York

61 months ago

Can someone post questions they were asked at the tech interview at IB? Thanks, Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Resource Worldwide in London, United Kingdom

58 months ago

I recruit for various funds, mostly trading or quant roles but sometimes IT although all roles require C++ skills etc. I am always looking for good people, if you are interested in a new role email jmccready@resourceworldwide.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.