Houston, Texas Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (176) - Start a Discussion

Twyla Fear in Richmond, Texas

LCISD After Shool Care Richmond, Tx

Does anyone know, what the avg hourly rate of pay is, for Teacher's and Aide's, employed by LCISD After School Contractors's? The positions are full...

Annetta Reed in Houston, Texas

Updated 73 months ago

Loan processing Houston - 5 Replies

I am looking for a job as a loan processor in Houston,Texas. I have 10 yrs of experience as a processor, and 8 yrs as a loan officer. I want to go...

Nanny IA (NIA) in Houston, Texas

Does your family need a loving nanny?

If you are looking for a nanny for your child(ren) we at the Nanny Intelligence Agency(NIA)can help you with this special but yet draining...

Piazadora in Houston, Texas

Updated 73 months ago

Im a Commision Officer - 1 Reply

I am a Licence Commision Officer and Non Commision Officer can some one help me find a good Job in Downtown Houston, Tx 77004

Andrea Saavedra in Houston, Texas

Updated 74 months ago

real estate - 1 Reply

i am looking to work as a real estate assistant, anyone out there need an assistant

Political Pimp in New York, New York

IT Consultant Seeks Professional References

I will pay $300 per phone call for you to act as a professional reference. I'll provide all the information you will need as well as my resume. Then...

Political Pimp in New York, New York

IT Consultant Seeks Professional References

I will pay $300 per phone call for you to act as a professional reference. I'll provide all the information you will need as well as my resume. Then...

Claudius...... in Houston, Texas

Currently studying for the SQL server 2005 edition exams.

Will need a job as a database administrator and to grow with a reputable company, that I night take my career to higher levels. I am a dedicated...

mayra in Houston, Texas

job search

I am new to Houston, and I am looking for a managerial position, I have 10 years of experience in the Research (laboratory) field. I was previously...

diamond in Spring, Texas

Updated 75 months ago

WHERE HAVE ALL THE JOBS GONE - 1 Reply

I am a licensed phlebotomist does any know of a comp0any liiking for one

NLDel in Deer Park, Texas

Updated 77 months ago

Career Change - English Major with Education Minor - 3 Replies

I am a former high school English teacher looking for a career change. I have applied at numerous places, but nothing fits. I have actually been...

Windycitygirl in Chicago, Illinois

Sales Rep

Does anyone know who I can send my resume to for Corporate Express in Houston. I would like to be a sales rep for the office supplies department....

Elyse Starnes in Houston, Texas

Radiology Transcriptionist

I have over 20 years experience as a radiology transcriptionist. Looking for work with a company on-site but will work at home if necessary. Please...

MJP1088 in Houston, Texas

Career change Real Estate?

I am a purchasing agent for the pharmacy of a hospital and I feel trapped. I originally wanted to become a pharmacist but, working as a pharmacy...

PH in Houston, Texas

Legal secretary/assistant jobs

I have 20+ years experience - mainly in litigation. Seeking an attorney who appreciates a legal secretary/assistant who possesses a strong work...

Emerson Sanders in Houston, Texas

Updated 79 months ago

Best Houston Job Boards? - 5 Replies

Just curious to what local Houston job boards are out there. The only one that I know of that's not national and has relevant Technology jobs is...

texasjewell317 in Houston, Texas

Updated 80 months ago

HR job in North Houston - 3 Replies

Anyone have any leads?

Pamela Spence in Kingwood, Texas

Special Ed teacher w/Master's and five years Exp.

I am having a very hard time finding employment with all my experience and certification I would think it would be easy to find gainful employment. I...

JB in Matawan, New Jersey

Updated 82 months ago

Career Change -- but Whcih Job to choose??? Help! - 7 Replies

I'm 27, looking to switch careers right now. I'm leaving the mortgage industry because its too corrupt and you have to be "creative" to make money in...

RoyPelletier in Livingston, Texas

Updated 82 months ago

job, after new years , - 10 Replies

Welding or equipment operating

AM in Pearland, Texas

Updated 83 months ago

Best schools in Houston? - 1 Reply

Where are the best schools or school districts in Houston?

Techrecruit in Spring, Texas

Updated 84 months ago

Houston desktop support jobs? - 2 Replies

I'm new to TX and looking for a houston desktop support job. Where's the best place to apply? I've got 4yrs of exp.

Carolyn Henry in Houston, Texas

English Majors Unite!!!

I was told that having a degree in English prepares you for any job.......too bad employers don't see it that way :( I love to read, write, and...

Host

What are the best neigborhoods in Houston?

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Host

Commuting in Houston

When, where and how to travel.

Host

Houston causes and charities

What causes do people in Houston care about. Where are the volunteer opportunities?

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.