Best companies to work for in Houston?

Comments (51 to 61 of 61)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

onyinyeojukwu86 in Cambridge, United Kingdom

45 months ago

hi,
am planning to move to houston soon, i have a degree in marketing and a masters in cambridge on human resource managemnt. can i get a job in a human resource firm.

Stacey in HOUSTON in Austin, Texas

45 months ago

I have a degree and cannot find a job in this city to save my life!!!! I have been looking for a YEAR. Don't believe the hype...Houston is not the place for jobs. Nowhere is.

graduating engineer in Fayetteville, Arkansas

43 months ago

Stacey in HOUSTON in Austin, Texas said: I have a degree and cannot find a job in this city to save my life!!!! I have been looking for a YEAR. Don't believe the hype...Houston is not the place for jobs. Nowhere is.

as the saying goes: "If you can't make it in Houston, you can't make it anywhere.."

think about that Stacey.

Operations Manager in Norcross, Georgia

40 months ago

Looking for an Operations Manager type position within the Logistics/Supply Chain Management field. College grad-double major-Business Admin/Logistics. Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated.

catmando38 in League City, Texas

40 months ago

I'm a Master Seargeant in the AF and getting ready to retire. I have 20 years in Logistics, Purchasing and Contracting. Can anyone tell me a good company in the Houston, La Porte, Pasadena area's to apply? Thank you.

TNT in Tennessee

37 months ago

I am moving to Houston in May and seeking job opportunities. What are some of the best companies hiring seasoned individuals with customer service/administrative and purchasing backgrounds/

nalsam in Worcester, Massachusetts

36 months ago

HI
We currently live in MA and thinking about relocating to North Houston, Texas to be close to family,we loved it out when we visited Houston a year ago. The cost of living, Rent and the prices of houses are cheaper compared to Boston. Plus we are a bit tired of the cold and the snow.

Now the problem is we have to find jobs when we move or if we can find a job before we move that will be great. Both my wife and I are professional accountants. I have 5yrs experience in General and financial accounting and she has 7yrs in staff accounting with strong background in Quick books as well as AP/AR and month end closing.

Where and how can we find good accounting,manufacturing or health jobs in Houston. where are the good places to live in North Houston.???? Any ideas and suggestions.

I also have to add that I'm looking to branch into the health field as a sonography Tech. if the accounting doesn't work.

Any ideas?????????????

Slarrabee691 in Houston, Texas

36 months ago

catmando38 in League City, Texas said: I'm a Master Seargeant in the AF and getting ready to retire. I have 20 years in Logistics , Purchasing and Contracting. Can anyone tell me a good company in the Houston, La Porte, Pasadena area's to apply? Thank you.

Did you find a job yet?

Www.Pco2.com/jobs

Sally L.

Robert Smith in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

CITOC
Nationstar Mortgage
Camden Property Trust
Methodist Hospital
Men's Wearhouse

hope this helps !!!

Josh Kolesa in Cincinnati, Ohio

23 months ago

I am looking to move to Houston in the next couple months. I have my Associates degree in Accounting looking for a position in accounting. I have been looking on indeed.com and Career Builder anyone know of any good companies that are hiring in this field. Looking for a fresh start and people to network with. thanks

EveE in Cleveland, Ohio

8 months ago

Hi, I'm trying to relocate to Houston, Texas by the end of this year. I have a Bachelor's in Business Administration and four years experience in the healthcare field.

I have been applying to medical centers and universities but I only receive rejections. Any tips on landing a job before moving? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.