Career Change - English Major with Education Minor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

EmKatieJ in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

I am a former high school English teacher looking for a career change. I have applied at numerous places, but nothing fits. I have actually been told I am overqualified for a number of jobs. I have experience in building and maintaining programs, managing data, writing, editing, organizing, training and teaching educators as well as students, as well as many other skills. Does anybody know where I can look for jobs around the Houston area? I live close to Pearland.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

NLDel in Deer Park, Texas

82 months ago

hey,

Mrs. J?
if so, i never thought id see u anywhere(this isnt really seeing you but you get it)...it would be nice to know how you are? what you are upto now? you know the usual e-mail talk. hope to hear from you soon

Been Too Long,
Nathan D.

PS: if you are tryin to move on and forget the past id really like an email and for you to tell me that rather than silence
new E-mail: nldelgadillo@hotmail.com

EmKatieJ in Texas

82 months ago

Nathan,
I am ok. I appreciate your concern, but I can't talk and I hope you understand. Please take care of yourself. Glad to see you are looking for a job...good luck. College is important though...don't forget that. Bye.

NLDel in Deer Park, Texas

82 months ago

Thank you for responding, i appreciate you giving me a lil closure...you take care of yourself and if you ever are able to talk again thats my new email up there ... ty for everything, been a pleasure to know you :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.