Employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Cynthia Mouton in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

I have been a Unit Secretary for 4 years, also schedule procedures as well I can't seem to find a job since 2006 in my field. They always said that in the medical field you will always find a job. What's Wrong!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

67 months ago

It's not you. It's the economy. I have check for jobs at Tampa General Hospital. State funding. They have cut WAY BACK. You're in Houston. I have a friend who lives in Cy-Fair part of Houston. She loves it out there. Try regular temp agencies for work. One is something like Houston City Temps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia Mouton in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

Ok I will do that. I am in such deep depression right now. My mom just passed on November 17 and boy these days don't seem the same, some days I cry all day, others I try to get my act together. It's hard but what can I do but keep trying to find some type of work. I stop working to take care of her, mostly. I was trying to look into a home based business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Eli in Port Isabel, Texas

67 months ago

Cynthia Mouton in Houston, Texas said: I have been a Unit Secretary for 4 years, also schedule procedures as well I can't seem to find a job since 2006 in my field. They always said that in the medical field you will always find a job. What's Wrong!

I was always looking for a successful home business. I found one that is perfect. I market and sell something that EVERYONE uses and EVERYONE NEEDS. Even though some don't pay their mortgage, they will pay for your product. Not only that but your product is Less than all of the competition. It energy! Check out www.EnergyVideos.info for more info or email me careers@retailenergyconsultants.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

geraldine ladet in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

hey girl it been along time since i heard from you I BEEN WONDERING WHAT OR DOING I FOUND YOU THROUGH YOUR POETRY ARE YOU STILL WRITING I WORK WITH AT MARINER OM STATION THREE CALL ME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.